Homebrew I had free brew give me an error and now a fakebrick screen pops up for a second

Topaz2364

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed free brew onto my 3ds and now there’s a fake brick screen that I can’t get rid of, help?

Nuric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so fucking much.
I was so scared I was done for.
the money I put into this 3ds all to a blue screen.

able

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres the problem with freebrew: i dont need it to pirate... or any app for that matter. i downloaded it thinking it had you know.. free... as in opensource games you could download and play. these guys are idiots. they could of still made their point by having a list of games from title db or anything would of been better then what they did.
edit:said flagbrew on accident.

boombcrews

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres the problem with freebrew: i dont need it to pirate... or any app for that matter. i downloaded it thinking it had you know.. free... as in opensource games you could download and play. these guys are idiots. they could of still made their point by having a list of games from title db or anything would of been better then what they did.
edit:said flagbrew on accident.

I thought the exact same thing looking through titleDB I was confused when the pirate song came up

able

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just dont understand, theres guys who put time and effort into making the 3ds scene a better place, then theres this guy. the majority of the people downloading this found it on titledb and had no idea what it was, or that it is supposed to be a "fake piracy" app that pushes someones bullshit morality on people. thanks for wasting all of our time.

GoldenGun13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah i kinda installed that app thinking the same thing ' free games' and yeah im an idiot but my homebrew wont start now look at the thread i made about this error
any help is appreciated

Nuric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot to say, fakebrew is also a extra piece of shit by reversing the boot.3dsx file name.
rename boot xsd3 to 3dsx.

D

Deleted User

Not going to lie,that sounds hilarious.A fake brick that replaces your luma splash with the blue screen of death.Why isnt there anyone who recorded it yet?

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night