I guess I run KYT now...

What rules should change? (If any)

• R.1 A) Users should be questioned for 1 day.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • R.1 B) Users should be questioned for 2 days. (Old rule)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • R.1 C) Users should be questioned for 3 days.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • R.1 D) Users should be questioned for 4 days.

• R.2 A) Users can ask 3 questions. (Original rules by [M]artin).

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • R.2 B) Users can ask 10 questions.

• R.2 C) Users can ask as many questions as they want. (Old rule)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • R.3 A) Users with not much interest should wait until their next session.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • R.3 B) Users with not much interest should be given an extra 2 days of questioning.

• R.3 C) Users with not much interest should have their session time doubled.

• Q.1 A) KYT should start immediately! I love KYT and have many fun and interesting questions to a

• Q.1 B) KYT should resume after a break of up to a few months to possibly increase participation.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will start the next session within the next 2 days.

Until then I'll answer any questions that I can about the sudden change in leadership.

I'm alson opening a poll for changes to game rules.

When I do start the next session @Kelton2 will be up.

In the poll please select one answer per rule to be changed (ex. 1 vote for R.1 (rule one), 1 vote for R.2). You can change your vote in case you change your mind or if extra options are added and you prefer one of those. You can suggest more options for existing rules or suggest a new rule to be added or changed in a reply to this thread.

I have added a question for people to answer.

Rules and questions corresponding with the above poll:

R.1 - How long should users be questioned?
R.2 - How many questions should users be able to ask?
R.3 - How much aditional time, if any, should a user be given if their session doesn't gain much interest?
Q.1 - Should KYT start immediately, or should I wait a while?

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm a participant right?
You are not, want me to add you?
Check the list too just to make sure.
Youre on it.
Remove me from the list of participants, not in the mood lol
Done. If you want to join back in just tall me and you'll be reentered in the same spot.
What the hell are you going on about? What is KYT?
Know Your Temps is an activity held every 3 or so days where one user is put on the spot and others must ask them questions. They have 2 days time to answer the questions people posted. This activity helps us get to know our fellow tempers.

Reactions: jDSX and Lycan911

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You are not, want me to add you?

Youre on it.

Done. If you want to join back in just tall me and you'll be reentered in the same spot.

Know Your Temps is an activity held every 3 or so days where one user is put on the spot and others must ask them questions. They have 2 days time to answer the questions people posted. This activity helps us get to know our fellow tempers.
yes add me

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to say this.

KYT didn't happen on a regular basis because the questions would get stale and the participation overall would drop rapidly. Running the seasons together so close together is exactly why when Cometurismo tried to run it a second time so quickly after his initial season, the participation was horrifically small.

You need to wait a really long time before you try to bring it back, otherwise you'll get the same people in every thread asking questions, which will only really amount to 3-4 people a session actively asking dumb questions to try to bump the thread and keep it going, which will by that point just be considered spam and will probably get moved to the EOF or locked.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am not sure about this. I would like to try joining, but you already know everything about me from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/online-identity.379375/
So, I am not sure if my participation would be interesting for anyone.
I don't even know if I want to join.

Also, I have no idea what to do to even get in. I remebrer that you needed some sort of secret word last time.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to say this.

KYT didn't happen on a regular basis because the questions would get stale and the participation overall would drop rapidly. Running the seasons together so close together is exactly why when Cometurismo tried to run it a second time so quickly after his initial season, the participation was horrifically small.

You need to wait a really long time before you try to bring it back, otherwise you'll get the same people in every thread asking questions, which will only really amount to 3-4 people a session actively asking dumb questions to try to bump the thread and keep it going, which will by that point just be considered spam and will probably get moved to the EOF or locked.
I feel like it's been a while since when he ended the new season he had a month or so break, a couple sessions and then he stopped for a while. But I do see what you are saying and I added a question to the poll to see what they want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte