I guess I have more dogs now.

Should I take the dogs and give them for adoption?

• No, they're not yours.

• Fuck that fat freak! Get them a proper home

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My grandma's neighbor is this morbidly obese hoarder, whose garbage reaches even to the street.

He has a chihuahua that only stays alive because everyone in the street loves him/gives him food. We call him Kikin (small)

Today we realized that Kikin has two brothers:

Kikon, who has a broken leg, and Kokin, who is still a puppy. Both are skin and bone.

So today I grabbed a bowl, filled it with dog food, and gave it to the two dogs.)

Im gonna try and give them food every day, so they don't die. I want to gain Kikon's trust so I can fix his bad leg.

So, since giving food/medical attention to a dog counts as being its owner, I guess I have two more dogs now (idk if I should count Kikin, because my grandma and her neighbors take care of him)

P.S: Kikon and Kokin are both wordplay on the word ''Kikin'' Kikon sounds a bit like King Kong, so that's why I named the taller one that, and Kokin was the name of a guy that sold elotes in my street. He was really short, so that's why I named the puppy Kokin.

Last edited by Deleted member 408979,
Reactions: Deleted User

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
They're not yours, and though I think you should take them--purely because I'm sickened that your neighbor is mistreating those poor puppies--you definitely need to look into local laws. You could get into legal problems, and that won't help you or the dogs. Perhaps you could contact a no-kill animal shelter to report animal abuse? And if the dogs get confiscated, you could get lucky and go down and adopt them there. Not sure.

Reactions: Meteor7

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there should be already laws against animal cruelty in Monterrey, another thing would be that there are not enforced properly tough.

It's probably the second one.

They're not yours, and though I think you should take them--purely because I'm sickened that your neighbor is mistreating those poor puppies--you definitely need to look into local laws. You could get into legal problems, and that won't help you or the dogs. Perhaps you could contact a no-kill animal shelter to report animal abuse? And if the dogs get confiscated, you could get lucky and go down and adopt them there. Not sure.

I know for a fact that my parent's wouldn't let me have another dog in the house. I think Fundacion Luca is accepting dogs now?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They are not yours.
If you don't want legal and/or personal problems with the neighbour, let them alone.
If you want to do something good for the dogs, seek either a legal solution or some agreement with your neighbour (e.g. propose buying them from him).

Now, if you still want to go the renegade way and take them by force, then do it, but expect problems in the future.

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
try asking your friends,cousins and family

If I ask my family, they'll tell my parents, and then they'll get mad at me for kidnapping the dogs. So, I guess I have to either make one of my friends take them, or I have to keep taking care of them like now. (dognapping...?)

My biggest fear is that the fat guy sees me and takes them inside his house, where I won't be able to feed/heal their wounds.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just post it on social media be anonymous if you want to and rant about it on there. Let the people do the rest. I'm sure they will help. Facebook, reddit, whatever it takes to give awareness to this type of shit. Or give an anonymous tip to your local city government.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I voted to take them but than again as some people said you could get problems with the police and the neigbour ...

Best thing would be to contact any of these animal protect organisations so that they can take the dogs away ( most of these organisations don't care about the law and are branded criminal anyways )
maybe add some pictures and if it is really that bad you have good chances that some of these people will come and take the Dogs

Just don't ask Peta ... they love Animals so much that they kill them if they can not find a proper home for them soon -.-V

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.