OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi all,
I have JAP Brawl DVD9 working perfect no green errors white errors nothin'.
When I made it to like 64% on the SSE, a place opened in the Big purple ball, I got into a weird place which there are like 4 rooms with ability to save, change characters, and when I move doors, I just do the bosses and characters I got, something weird, and I'm stuck, in the 4th last room, and it almost made me to throw up my brawl and shout "Brawl stinks" because I didn't know what to do.

Please help.
frown.gif

olo567

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's an annoying section, probably would be easier if I could read Japanese. In the save rooms, there's a map thing. It shows where the boss and character battles are, and you have to do them all. Then after that you have to go to another room where the trophies of each beaten character are. Good luck.

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
that room allows you to warp to different places, and the dots and stars on the map tell you where you have to fight. you have to fight every character and boss to get to the final boss

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Thank you guys, I finally reliezed how to use the map, after a long 2 hours of play, I finish SSE
smile.gif

Got Sonic.
I left only 2 characters, Wolf and Jigglypuff, I finished the classic tons of times without Ike, and I finished event 20# (but not the events from 10-19, because I did 20 just as it got unlocked)
To get Wolf I know how, finish Boss rush with Fox, did it and lost to Wolf, he's sure strong.
Anyway, please help me with the Jigglypuff situation...

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Try beating all the events until 19, or get him in SSE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIEVSceyrQo)
I'm at the last level now, and I'm not so far from finishing it
But I don't understand the map, I have many shiney things and I don't what they are
Edit: Never mind, I finished the SSE about an hour ago and I have all characters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?