Question I got this HB launcher screen when launching a game. Do I installed/run it?

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by StickyHands, Mar 31, 2019.

1. StickyHands
    OP

StickyHands Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2019
    United States
    IMG_20190331_162938.

I got this game after trying to redownload Mario Party because it was corrupted.

IMG_20190331_163214.
    I'm not sure if this a bricker or not, so I asking you guys for help and see if you can identify what this is. I will also be scanning the Mario Party file later(original and current).

Attached Files:

2. TerpToke

TerpToke Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2018
    United States
    Ohigho
    Nothing I've ever seen. I'd stay away for sure

3. HookedBehemoth

HookedBehemoth Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2018
    Germany
    Do you have pegaswitch running on your network?

4. nickmoses05

nickmoses05 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    Seems as though it is trying to reach out to that address to download the title again. I myself have never seen that though so I would definitely be weary. Hopefully someone knows exactly what it is.

5. SAKyle

SAKyle Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2018
    United States
    The install and download is because you have your dns pointed to the old reswitched dns for launching homebrew on 3.0 the dns just redirects the browser any time its opened and it looks like for some reason your mario party file opened the browser.

Sumandora likes this.
  6. StickyHands
    OP

StickyHands Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2019
    United States
    Yup, it ended up being pegaswitch. I don't have the network turned on, so it's probably already stored in the system.