I got this feeling Marilyn Manson is a KH fan...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I mean, he made a cover of the song 'This is Halloween' and he also has a song called 'The Nobodies' o.O

So, whaddaya think? Amirite?
unsure.gif

midgetone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
err me thinks not this is halloween is not orignaly from kingdom hearts and the nobodies has no lyrical type to the kingdom hearts one and he dosent own a gaming machine

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually wouldn't be that surprised if he is a Kingdom Hearts fan, but has been previously mentioned, the evidence you provided doesn't really hold water. The song "Nobodies" was released in 2001. KH2 was the first true mention of "Nobodies" (I guess you could argue CoM) but anyhow, that was all after 2001. KH1 was released in 2002, and Com was released in 2004/2005, and KH2 wasn't released until 2005/2006.

And everyone likes The Nightmare Before Christmas. If they don't, they just haven't seen it yet, or are lying.

Until MM comes on stage wielding a keyblade and having a guy dressed up as Donald and a guy dressed up as Goofy with him, though, I'd say he's at best a closet fan.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen the Nightmare Before Christmas and thought it was shit.
Most boring piece of fuck I've seen in the longest time. But then again, I dislike most things Tim Burton. I'll admit it wasn't as bad as, say, Corpse Bride, but it's definitely down there.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jesterscourt said:
Until MM comes on stage wielding a keyblade and having a guy dressed up as Donald and a guy dressed up as Goofy with him, though, I'd say he's at best a closest fan.
EPIC lawl. + 10 internets for you!
laugh.gif

But hey guys, I was just kidding around. I just thought of the possibility when I noticed the songs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse