Not open for further replies.

Methallizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I got this error while trying to load EmuNAND/Luma3DS in HBL:
An error occurred while loading the payload.
Press key to continue

Why does this happens? Do I need to put any more file at the SD card?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this error while trying to load EmuNAND/Luma3DS in HBL:
An error occurred while loading the payload.
Press key to continue

Why does this happens? Do I need to put any more file at the SD card?
Give us more info like what guide are you using, what step you're on, what's your firmware version?

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like an error occurred while loading the payload.

Jokes aside, if you want anyone to help you you should be way more specific. Info like System version, Console Model, what were you trying to do or what guide you were following, in which step did you get stuck and what files are you using to achieve it. To begin with.

Methallizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Give us more info like what guide are you using, what step you're on, what's your firmware version?
Seems like an error occurred while loading the payload.

Jokes aside, if you want anyone to help you you should be way more specific. Info like System version, Console Model, what were you trying to do or what guide you were following, in which step did you get stuck and what files are you using to achieve it. To begin with.
New 3DS SysNAND 9.2/EmuNAND 11.2, I said that I tried to launch Luma3DS from HBL, I weren't following any guide just trying that...

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, CtrBootManager or SoundHax gives an error.
Both of them give you the same exact error? My suggestion would be to replace the Luma.3dsx in the "3DS" folder with a new one since they can become corrupt during a transfer. Next, I would check my SD card for bad sectors since it may not be able to read the payload. Also check your emuNAND partition to make sure it's not corrupt. If that's fine, then I would edit the "boot.3dsx" included in the Luma folder "menuhacks" and attempt booting straight to Luma from CTRBootManager (you may have to edit the offsets in the boot.3dsx), if that still doesn't get you to luma, I would get rid of the bootmanager and just use the vanilla "boot.3dsx" included in the latest Luma release. Boot mangers are only useful if you're using dual CFW like Corbeink/Luma. You can install HomeBrew on the HomeMenu in Luma, so it's unnecessary to use a boot manager to go to both from startup.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New 3DS SysNAND 9.2/EmuNAND 11.2, I said that I tried to launch Luma3DS from HBL, I weren't following any guide just trying that...
Ah, my mistake, I misunderstood your issue. I don't know EmuNAND at all as I've never used it, but I can look into what could be going on and get back to you if no one else gets you sorted out.

Methallizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Both of them give you the same exact error? My suggestion would be to replace the Luma.3dsx in the "3DS" folder with a new one since they can become corrupt during a transfer. Next, I would check my SD card for bad sectors since it may not be able to read the payload. Also check your emuNAND partition to make sure it's not corrupt. If that's fine, then I would edit the "boot.3dsx" included in the Luma folder "menuhacks" and attempt booting straight to Luma from CTRBootManager (you may have to edit the offsets in the boot.3dsx), if that still doesn't get you to luma, I would get rid of the bootmanager and just use the vanilla "boot.3dsx" included in the latest Luma release. Boot mangers are only useful if you're using dual CFW like Corbeink/Luma. You can install HomeBrew on the HomeMenu in Luma, so it's unnecessary to use a boot manager to go to both from startup.
I have the boot.3dsx of Luma from the folder "menuhax" into SD:/luma/boot.3dsx, there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's still failing...

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the boot.3dsx of Luma from the folder "menuhax" into SD:/luma/boot.3dsx, there.
OK? Lol That's so it can be loaded from the boot manager without going into HomeBrew first. Follow my suggestions. Open the "boot.3dsx" on the ROOT of you SD card and make sure it's loading the payload from the proper directory. The "boot.3dsx" inside the Luma folder is the one used to boot directly from the boot manager. The "Luma.3dsx" in the "3DS" folder, is the one used to boot Luma THROUGH Homebrew. They aren't the same thing. Follow my suggestions I posted above.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is no way you tried everything I suggested in that amount of time. If you actually do what I suggested it would take a good 20-30 minutes of troubleshooting to further condense your problem.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
The newer luma versions need the arm9loaderhax.bin on the root, even if you launch from menuhax. The boot.3dsx alone does nothing.

[ESP] Versiones más modernas de luma utilizan el ejecutable de a9lh aún desde menuhax, para unificar código. El boot.3dsx no hace nada por si mismo, arm9loaderhax.bin debe estar también en la raíz de la Sd.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I assumed they had the files they needed, just that it wouldn't boot for whatever reason. Still need a good boot.3dsx to work it through menuhacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: