GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i haven't played Cod4 in MONTHS .
reasons being XBOX and school . XBOX, cause i play with my friends more and school, just cause it's school.

since today i had a LOT of free time, i decided to install a bunch of programs i was interested in using.
Photoshop CS5, After Effects CS5, Vegas Pro 10.0 and CoD4 .

after installing all these programs, i made myself a simple YouTube background [well i just added text, since the other attempts were too extra] .
i got Xfire installed since it had the list of servers i regularly go to .
i check and noticed more than half the servers were closed down >_< .
luckily, the canadian based server was still open and was one of my favourite ones because of the low ping i would receive .

after joining, i had to start all the way from Rank 1 .
it wasn't hard, to rank up, but the first few games i had to get myself used to the guns and the old maps .
eventually i got the hang of it and just kept on playing .
after a while, i get kicked from the game, and when i try to reconnect, it said i got temp-banned from the server.
i was just like , what did i do o_o ?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just connect to a different server?
this stuff happens to a lot of people server op usually after getting owned will just ban people, or players using cheap tactics ect...

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably headshot the admin. Happened to me in a zDaemon (online Doom) server where everybody had custom railguns and played 1-hit-kill deathmatch. I got the hang of it pretty quickly and started beating everybody in 10 minutes. After half an hour of such victory, I got kicked off. Stupid childish egos...

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Play LAN games with friends
laugh.gif
!!!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well on CS:S i'd get banned all the damn time for "hacking". By "hacking" they always meant I was kicking the crap out of some server staff.

It happens a lot too, so that's probably what you did. Especially considering the average CoD players age/maturity level.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well it's in Canada .
it's pretty hard to find a server in Canada that is populated decently.

but it's true , the maturity and age of players playing CoD is ridiculous .
why do parents even allow these kids to be playing such games at such a young age .
i know i'm not one to talk, since i've been playing CoD since i was 12, but there's so many more gamers that play it and are only 10 years old.

eventually, one day i might decide to play CS:S or TF2 once i get the money to buy the games.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well not yet i haven't x]
i am hoping Steam puts it up on sale on boxing day or new years because if not, i will just have to pay full price for it over at GameStop [yay giftcards
biggrin.gif
]

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a guy on my friend's list that was 8 and played CoD with me all the time. I had to mute him every time.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
Sterl500 said:
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
Sterl500 said:
I had a guy on my friend's list that was 8 and played CoD with me all the time. I had to mute him every time.

He was on your friends list why?

Molestor
No, I am not. He added me.
Then why'd you accept him...?
Any particular reason why I shouldn't have? You know other than a useless accusation of pedophilia?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sterl500 said:
Crazzy1 said:
Sterl500 said:
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
Sterl500 said:

He was on your friends list why?

Molestor
No, I am not. He added me.
Then why'd you accept him...?
Any particular reason why I shouldn't have? You know other than a useless accusation of pedophilia?

The fact that he probably sounds like a squeaky girl is a good reason for not adding, that isn't related to being a pedo.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err, didn't I say that I frequently muted him? I figured out my brother got into my Friend's list, and wiped most of my contacts. So no more from him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all