Gaming I got ripped off in Animal Crossing - Nook Miles Ticket

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I built my home and got my first free Nook Miles Ticket. I went to the airport and flew to an island and as soon as it loaded my switch battery died. (I didn’t realize the battery was low.)

When I reloaded the game, my ticket was gone and now I have to buy one for 2k miles in order to visit another one. So I lost out on the first free island to gather materials. Very discouraging.

No way around this I assume?

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I built my home and got my first free Nook Miles Ticket. I went to the airport and flew to an island and as soon as it loaded my switch battery died. (I didn’t realize the battery was low.)

When I reloaded the game, my ticket was gone and now I have to buy one for 2k miles in order to visit another one. So I lost out on the first free island to gather materials. Very discouraging.

No way around this I assume?
Considering it saves before it sends you out, no.
Don't let your switch die lol

Lizziebet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got cheated too and my switch didnt die. My "mystery island" never showed up. when I went to fly it just opened back up to my island. Really cheated!

Tinnetju

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is a pretty big flaw on Nintendo's part. This also happens when you disconnect on a friends island AFTER they have given you stuff and BEFORE anyone saves you will both lose the item(s)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu