Hacking i got my r4

Rabbi Nevins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i haven't noticed a significant differences in all of the many flash carts ive owned. I notice that the differences there are, i never take use of. I basically just use my flash cart to play games and nowadays they all do that just about the same.

R4 doesnt seemed overpriced...at least not from DX...it was only like $7

what features appeal to people that make a noticeable difference? an honest question...im curious.

xTimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
mwingboy said:
hmm i haven't noticed a significant differences in all of the many flash carts ive owned. I notice that the differences there are, i never take use of. I basically just use my flash cart to play games and nowadays they all do that just about the same.

R4 doesnt seemed overpriced...at least not from DX...it was only like $7

what features appeal to people that make a noticeable difference? an honest question...im curious.

I like the fact that someone got around to decrypting the R4s firmware, as I ran Flashme on my fiancees DS, and it bricked, so i encrypted Flashme to the R4 firmware, and continued like nothing was wrong... lol + with R4 is i get bored with firmware, i just switch it to another Program like DSOrganize, YSMenu, etc... and i can always go back because i have the R4 Firmware in .nds format lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended