Not open for further replies.

Thomasigt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is what you are reading, finally after almost a year banned I managed to lose it, it was a simple process but some sacrifice is needed. I just wanted to make it clear to those who think not, yes it is possible to recover a banned switch!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's possible to unban by spoofing another console, but the people who do that get banned again after a couple of weeks anyway. There's no method of unbanning which lasts.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may sound like a jerk but it's kinda hard to get banned on switch unless you outright use NSP online. Also remotely impossible getting banned if you use SXOS stealth mode. The only way anyone can be unbanned if they have an inside person that works for Nintendo. (Which nobody on this fourm has :ha:)

If you get banned it's not a big deal

Thomasigt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I paid a guy who works with it, he fixes Switch, the ones that don't have a fix anymore, he recovers the prodinfo and sells it to another switch, doing a whole transformation process so that the banned switch receives data from the switch that doesn't work anymore, no exists, it's been 4 months and still no ban!

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible to unban by spoofing another console, but the people who do that get banned again after a couple of weeks anyway. There's no method of unbanning which lasts.
If you do it right, it could probably last a long time (however, everyone who's doing this prodinfo shit, isn't doing it right and are wasting precious certs)

Thomasigt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The only way for Nintendo to ban me again would be if someone used the same product as me, or if the old switch came back online, but as the key is unique and the guy who works with it completely erases it from your system leaving it only with you is impossible the ban comes for that because the fraud is not detectable!

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way for Nintendo to ban me again would be if someone used the same product as me, or if the old switch came back online, but as the key is unique and the guy who works with it completely erases it from your system leaving it only with you is impossible the ban comes for that because the fraud is not detectable!
prodinfo isn't the only thing that contains console unique information, Nintendo can tell.

Reactions: LeyendaV

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I paid a guy who works with it, he fixes Switch, the ones that don't have a fix anymore, he recovers the prodinfo and sells it to another switch, doing a whole transformation process so that the banned switch receives data from the switch that doesn't work anymore, no exists, it's been 4 months and still no ban!

Not everyone got a cert to waste, so your method is not most convenience.

Thomasigt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "pcwizard7, post: 9184105, member: 332779"] você precisaria mais do que apenas piscar outro prodinfo, pois as chaves não corresponderiam ao hardware [/ QUOTE]

Yes, the process is not just to exchange products, it is a whole process. But basically it is the main one for being unique in each switch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by Thomasigt,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you would need to more than just flash another prodinfo as keys wouldn't match the hardware
You can do some fuckery to use prodinfos from other consoles now, been doing it myself for several months (combined with some other stuff) for some fun memes.
It should only really be done on bricked consoles with banned certs though (using a unbanned cert will result in that cert getting banned eventually).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For those who don't believe it's been 4 months and the ban hasn't come yet
Ok, cool, but don't encourage others to do it, it's not safe.
(also I doubt that, unless you're doing it the right way, which I doubt you are)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a solution, but something that pretty much everybody avoids (for obvious reasons). I don't know too much but I could see it working from the sounds of iit atleast temporarily, but it sounds like it would have to be a lot more than just 1 file

Thomasigt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, read it right, I’m not encouraging anyone. I’m just saying yes, it’s possible. And prodinfo is not the only file that needs to be copied to work, there are several things, but basically it is as if Prodinfo was the main root, as I said I got it with a broken Switch and all the COMPATIBLE INFORMATION FOR BANNED SWITCH, basically a perfect clone. If you have a broken switch and want to lose some of yours, know that it is possible, but only do it if you really understand what you are doing or else it was already!

Reactions: truth_brotha

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, read it right, I’m not encouraging anyone. I’m just saying yes, it’s possible. And prodinfo is not the only file that needs to be copied to work, there are several things, but basically it is as if Prodinfo was the main root, as I said I got it with a broken Switch and all the COMPATIBLE INFORMATION FOR BANNED SWITCH, basically a perfect clone. If you have a broken switch and want to lose some of yours, know that it is possible, but only do it if you really understand what you are doing or else it was already!
Oh, if you're doing what I think you are (;)), you're doing it the right way. My bad.

Edit: what you're doing also results in sept being skipped, right?

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You will get banned again I can guarantee it usually within 12 months but it will happen eventually probably soon as Nintendo rolls out the banning process again you will be first in-line, remember Nintendo probably goes months 6 - 12 before issuing bans again. Your saving yourself a few months of online play surely your not stupid enough to believe that Nintendo won’t ban you?

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: peteruk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs