• Replies 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are people with early copies that do reviews, work for Nintendo, ect. so online should work without bans, unless they requested the Nintendo ID of each person that got an early copy and then issue bans for everyone else.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: nechigawara

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I've restored my ability to play online BUT I'm still banned from the NN.

Here's what I did -

1) dumped certs from one 3DS and injected into the banned one
2) dumped LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from one 3DS and injected into the banned one
3) injected a blank nnidsave.bin into the banned 3DS
4) injected a modified secureinfo into the banned 3DS

Edit: YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, WE HAVE NO IDEA IF THERE WILL BE NEGATIVE LONG TERM EFFECTS ON THE DONOR SYSTEM OR ON THE BANNED SYSTEM.
just for you @xtheman166 ;)

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are people with early copies that do reviews, work for Nintendo, ect. so online should work without bans, unless they requested the Nintendo ID of each person that got an early copy and then issue bans for everyone else.

Except those people have have actual cartridges, so it's fairly easy for Nintendo to differentiate between them and anyone with a .cia version.

See: .3ds files require private header (Which needs to be ripped from a cartridge), while .cia don't, since they use your console information to distinguish themselves online.

Last edited by Townsperson,

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you didn't have a nnid you will be ok
No in fact its even worse because no eshop purchases can be made unless you link an nnid, therefore you can't legally own an eshop purchase of pokemon SuMo let alone earlier than the planned realease

-unrelated to the above quote-
Now that aside though, we should prolly stop roasting these guys for being dumb asf. They probably came here asking for actual help. In fact we should thank them a little because (although its basic common sense) it serves as a message to some pirates of the game- don't play this online (or any game like it for that matter if it hasn't been released) YOU WILL BE BANNED

Last edited by Sketchy1,

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What is certs? And where can i get a fresh dump? I want to play online again other games :(
You need to extract it from a different console. Plus, if either that console or anyone using the files extracted from it is banned, you get banned too.

In other words, you want to use that reliably, you need to have an extra 3DS (or 2DS), so you can guarantee that you are the only one using the files from it.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I also got a temp ban (hopefully). Only entered the Festival once online, not paying attention to the menus. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi