cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not the biggest fan of reddit, but I got banned for this comment on /r/3dshacks
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c..._051_readded_ticket_generation_ticket/d2k6mey

Someone asked me what CIAngel does, I answered... lol

the mod who banned me is just a joker - so I thought why not make somewhere were people who do like reddit can talk freely and answer questions without worrying.
I prefer gba to reddit anyway, just the whole format, but this is for people who also, for some reason, like or prefer reddit.

I can make other people mods etc, if you want control, I'm not interested in running it per say (but I can do it) - just I wanted a place where people can talk about this stuff that is not censored.

Although in the future when links and enough info gets on there that makes it useful, I guess it will not be allowed to be linked to from here, but in the meantime, it's empty :)

*modsnip*

Last edited by DinohScene,

Deleted member 389516

Trophies
XP
I'm just a joker because I banned a person who broke a major rule on the subreddit, which is clearly displayed on the sidebar? You made a tool and told someone it was piracy, and in the mod messages you even restated that piracy is all anyone would ever use your tool for. I get GBAtemp is more lenient on piracy, I just want to make it clear that you got my attention with the comment, but ultimately, the bottom line became that the tool that you made is clearly for piracy. No jokes here.

Last edited by Deleted member 389516,

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I'm just a joker because I banned a person who broke a major rule on the subreddit, which is clearly displayed on the sidebar? You made a tool and told someone it was piracy, and in the mod messages you even restated that piracy is all anyone would ever use your tool for. I get GBAtemp is more lenient on piracy, I just want to make it clear that you got my attention with the comment, but ultimately, the bottom line became that the tool that you made is clearly for piracy. No jokes here.
welcome to gbatemp.
you are not the mod here, watch out.
i didn't break any rules. you keep changing your story.
you told me it was only for piracy, i said you can do what you want with it, just like cfw, download digital versions of physical games you own, try before you buy - but yes that is still classed as piracy. you make me laugh, that's why you are a joker.
you are added to my block list.

Last edited by cearp,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohnoes! Don't talk about piracy on a site that used to have cp!

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i love piracy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back on topic (Say that on the EoF is weird) I totally disagree since the 3DS doesn't fight against you when you are hacking it ( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well @cearp that surely reminds me of the other thread I psoted a while ago. Just keep your work for the people who deserves it, reddit doesn't, they only have and keep their bad jokes and bad stolen threads drowning on their own ignorance (that's why I keep away from there).

Reactions: cearp and DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back on topic (Say that on the EoF is weird) I totally disagree since the 3DS doesn't fight against you when you are hacking it ( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well @cearp that surely reminds me of the other thread I psoted a while ago. Just keep your work for the people who deserves it, reddit doesn't, they only have and keep their bad jokes and bad stolen threads drowning on their own ignorance (that's why I keep away from there).
But what if my 3ds is the one trying to hack me?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know, i just wanted to give support to my (CIAngel is not just mine) tools! whether i post them or not, people will talk about them because they are really cool.
it hurts to see noobs sufferering :)
Their hurting will be mended when you put end to it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse