I got a Sky3ds. Is ROMs43 a reliable source for roms and where can I get more roms?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by muhammedshelleh, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muhammedshelleh
    OP

muhammedshelleh Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Orlando, Florida
    Also, is there a way I can play online with Sky and not get banned? I don't want to dump my own roms as I would like to see if there is a way I could do it without a private headerr coming from my own carts. (I technically don't want to use private headers, if that helps.)

2. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pok├ębro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    inb4lock

It's against the rules to discuss ROM sources :) But in regards to your other questions, playing online with a ROM is not a matter of IF you'll get banned, but WHEN.

3. gokuguy

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    1. I have never heard of the site in question.
    2. You can't ask those things here.
    3. You should really get a private header. You won't be 100% safe without one. Public headers will get you a temporary ban online.

4. muhammedshelleh
    OP

muhammedshelleh Member

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2015
    United States
    Orlando, Florida
    Is there a thread on GBATemp where I can discuss ROMs? I don't think so and am sorry for breaking ya rules :sleep:

5. gokuguy

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    Sorry, GBATemp doesn't discuss ROM sources. You'll have to find those on your own.

In regards to a private header though, there are people that sell them on Ebay and such if you don't have a way to dump your own game for one.

6. 2Hack

2Hack HYPiavelli

Nov 26, 2014
    Canada
    Underground
    Nope,no where on the site is pro-rom. There are other forums for that kind of discussion, just gotta go find them :)

7. codychaosx
    This message by codychaosx has been removed from public view by Depravo, Apr 13, 2015.
    Apr 12, 2015
  8. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    the problem isnt talking of roms, just listing/sharing where you got them from.....but no matter the source, if its public its public, and regardless sky3ds always uses that nice list of public headers they provide free for nintendo to DL and ban sky3ds users, get a private header and go about your merry way, but just a word of warning there is no such thing as 100% safe when your pirating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.