i got a kneaded eraser but i have a problem

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Team_Subspace, Jan 9, 2011.

Jan 9, 2011
  1. Team_Subspace
    OP

Member Team_Subspace Citizen Marsalevsky

United States
    a long time ago i had a really good kneaded eraser that i got from a friend who got it from his art teacher at school but then i lost it and went to michael's craft store and bought one by "artist's loft" but this one is the problem with this one is that it is really difficult, even if i have been trying to knead it for hours... what should i do about this?

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
  3. Team_Subspace
    OP

United States
    ill buy some of these. thanks (i would get one from my friend but the art teacher wont sell him another one...)

4. Splych

Philippines
    ah, some schools are like that . i am guessing because they need the supplies for students to come , and ordering isn't like buying piece by piece since they usually buy in bulk .

buy one at first , i am not the type who uses these kinds of erasers [i just use those Plastic Staedler Erasers] but i tried using it , and it worked well . see if it actually works when you buy one and it's what you've been looking for . also, it never hurt to ask the worker or your friend how to use the one you bought, just to see if you could save some money rather than buying another eraser .

5. Team_Subspace
    OP

United States
    my shool probably does need to save money for more supplies... its in its first year (it was actually finished DURING the school year) and all the money went to the huge stockpile of computers that havent even been used yet [​IMG] and the teacher isnt too much of a fan of his "non-students"

6. Splych

Philippines
    ah , i see .
    that's cool , new school, must mean you're part of the 1st gen of the school [​IMG] .