I got a Camcorder....Now i need Help

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by UnseenHero, Aug 20, 2009.

Aug 20, 2009
  1. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    Ok first let us start at the begging. Skip to near end if you wanna hear my problem.
    Well ever since i made my first youtube video with a digital camera i had fun making videos (even though i only published one on youtube). But as you can see my quality sucked because i was using a digital camera. So what i really wanted was a Dazzle (capture card) and a camcorder. Dazzle for games and camcorder for real life events and school work. So fater asking my dad for one of them he told me
    'I have one somewhere that i never used i will give it to you when i find it'
    So after a week or so he finds it. He told me that it had never been used before. So i try to start it up and he forgot to tell me why it was never used. The reason is because he bought it at a cheap price but nothing came with it exept for battery pack. And he never got a recharger for it. So it told me to find chargers and other stuff i want and he might buy me yhe essentials. So i found a recharger but now i have one question

How to i put everything i will film on my computer? This is a pretty old camcorder that still needs a little cassette thingy to record. And i have no idea how to put everything i record to my computer.

So you i hope you my fellow GBAtempers to please explain to me what i can do. This forum has never failed me before [​IMG]

Truely yours (a person who is stupid (nearly)to electronics)
    -UnseenHero

2. worlok375

Member worlok375 GBAtemp's prince

United States
    Hey I have one of those too....and I don't think it's possible. [​IMG]

3. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    DV output cables + Empia Capture. If it didn't come with any DV output cables just look around to buy some, then download Empia Capture (Not sure if it is free) or any capturing software alike it. Then you are all set.

4. UnseenHero
    OP

Canada
    lol i knew i needed a DV output thingy (i seriously knew because on the side of my camera it said AV MIC DV) now i need to buy one of those and a capturing software [​IMG] but i have another question if i record my stuff on the tape (the little cassette oir wtv in bottom) can i use sam emethod to put it on my computer?

5. UnseenHero
    OP

Canada
    bump/
    i really need to know if i can put stuff on my little cassette(tape wtv it is called) on my computer
    also anyone know where i can buy a charger and dv plug for it from a reliable source?