I get this window every time I try to visit eShop on emuNAND(10.5)

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by fr3quency, Feb 17, 2016.

1. fr3quency
    OP

fr3quency GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2016
    Greece
    Wherever my imagination decides.
    Two days ago when I tried to enter the eShop, it asked me to choose an account and presented me with 2 Miis which were the same. My guess was the Mii for the sysNAND and the Mii for emuNAND(fk me I created them the same way)? I don't remember if it said anything more.

Anyway, I chose one and now every time I try to visit the eShop, I get greeted with this window(It happens rarely to visit the eShop, but I don't recall this window): http://i.imgur.com/H3j5d3L.jpg Then it will show me the happy robot or whatever sht that is and continue to the eShop. But this window bugs me.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

My NANDs are unlinked.

Edit: I signed in to download the Bravely Second Demo. It was then that it prompted me to choose an account? Sorry but I cannot recall. I hadn't downloaded anything prior to that. This is literally my first download from both this account and emuNAND.

Last edited by fr3quency, Feb 17, 2016
  2. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    That's normal. If you have an account associated with the system, it should always use it when you go in the eShop.

fr3quency likes this.
  3. fr3quency
    OP

fr3quency GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2016
    Greece
    Wherever my imagination decides.
    Before I created the emuNAND, I formatted the whole o3DS and made a new account on sysNAND and I guess it "signed me in"?. I then used the same account on emuNAND(I guess I don't have a choice on that). But whenever I went to the eShop to view whether I have any updates for the games or not, it wouldn't show me this message. I thought I was signed in, since I input passwords etc at the beginning of the creation of the emuNAND. Damn, sorry for the lame thread. But it was literally my first download ever so I thought something messed up by booting sysNAND for just 3 seconds. Thanks for clarifying.

Feeling it! likes this.
  4. Feeling it!

Feeling it! Pure Logical Feels.

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    Running.
    Find a .cia of the demo somewhere maybe that "iso" thing place.
    Us yorozuya gotta stay sharp in this forsaken town. "waits for somebody to get the Gintama joke"