Hacking I get a white screen after I install VHBL.

Jordanlg26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help because I get a white screen after I install VHBL. I do all of the steps correctly, but after that I get a white screen and it gets stuck there. Or sometimes it says an error has occurred. So can you help me out here? I need this white screen to be gone after I install VHBL. So please help me out here. So thank you very much!

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are on 3.60 then Adrenaline is far superior and you should use that. If not then what FW are you on? Usually a white screen is a sign that the exploit wasn't installed properly.

Jordanlg26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I installed it right. Here is what I did step by step. I got Petz Saddle Club. Then I copied it to my pc from my vita. Then I used Psvimg tools and clicked on VHBL. After that, I copied over the VHBL from the PC to the vita. And lastly I copied the Petz Saddle Club back from the pc to vita. And then I got my VHBL bubble to show up. But I get a white screen. I know I installed this correctly. Do you know if I can get the VHBL files from another site online somewhere? Maybe they are corrupt or something. Like how many eboot.pbp file should there be? In the VHBL folder I downloaded, there were 2 eboot.pbp files in the VHBL. I also tried the refresh the database from recovery, buy nothing worked, still. So what is going on? Can you help me out here with this? I would appreciate that from you. So thank you very much.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a solution online found by someone with the same problem:

Alright so I got it to work! I downloaded the vhbl zip and opened up the psvtool files and replaced the pboot file with the one in the zip. And I used the extra zip of the vhbl01234 not the one already unzipped, and put that in the doc/vita/psave file. And I had to load my is its on safe mode and rebuild the database. It worked!

The eboot is the game executable and the pboot is a game update which is where the exploit gets triggered from. So both are necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.