I found my nickname in foreign page, Have any idea what this is?

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Could it be a coincidence that someone has chosen the same nickname that you did? :huh:

I used to find a lot of people with spelling variations of my previous nickname. I was surprised at first, but then I've come to realise that the internet is a dark place, full of people and coincidences. :rofl:

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Could it be a coincidence that someone has chosen the same nickname that you did? :huh:

I used to find a lot of people with spelling variations of my previous nickname. I was surprised at first, but then I've come to realise that the internet is a dark place, full of people and coincidences. :rofl:
Considering my friend just typed KokoseiJ in google and found bunch of stuffs about only me... I kinda doubt it.

But yeah that might be it. I should try to find my nickname-doppleganger :rofl: where should I find him? duckduckgo? or inside tor network?

EDIT: Please don't try to actually search my nickname lmao I was ashamed of myself when he did that

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah. It happened once to me and some friends.
We appeared mentioned in a forum being thanked, although we didn't know the user who was mentioning us.
Now, where you're mentioned looks like a forum, and translating the text, it's turning to be about boot2 and Priiloader. Looks like it's norwegian.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Considering my friend just typed KokoseiJ in google and found bunch of stuffs about only me... I kinda doubt it.

But yeah that might be it. I should try to find my nickname-doppleganger :rofl: where should I find him? duckduckgo? or inside tor network?

EDIT: Please don't try to actually search my nickname lmao I was ashamed of myself when he did that

Woow, so it's probably you! You need to find out more about it and share with us! I'm sure there's a great story behind this. :D

And if it's a doppelganger, it will be funny too. :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -