1. KokoseiJ

OP KokoseiJ GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast

Korea, South
    https://sgxopl.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/03/28/113207

It was actually my friend who tried to dig infos about me on google.

It seemsike it's about recovering a Wii, and it's from March, 2019. and iirc I didn't do anything related to wii with this nickname at that moment..????

Like, what is this? you guys have any idea?

2. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

Canada
    Could it be a coincidence that someone has chosen the same nickname that you did? :huh:

I used to find a lot of people with spelling variations of my previous nickname. I was surprised at first, but then I've come to realise that the internet is a dark place, full of people and coincidences. :rofl:

3. KokoseiJ

OP KokoseiJ GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast

Korea, South
    Considering my friend just typed KokoseiJ in google and found bunch of stuffs about only me... I kinda doubt it.

But yeah that might be it. I should try to find my nickname-doppleganger :rofl: where should I find him? duckduckgo? or inside tor network?

EDIT: Please don't try to actually search my nickname lmao I was ashamed of myself when he did that

Nobody_Important4u and tfocosta like this.
  4. E1ite007

E1ite007 Weird avatar guy

Mexico
    Yeah. It happened once to me and some friends.
    We appeared mentioned in a forum being thanked, although we didn't know the user who was mentioning us.
    Now, where you're mentioned looks like a forum, and translating the text, it's turning to be about boot2 and Priiloader. Looks like it's norwegian.

5. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

Canada
    Woow, so it's probably you! You need to find out more about it and share with us! I'm sure there's a great story behind this. :D

And if it's a doppelganger, it will be funny too. :rofl:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nickname, foreign, found