I found all of these Pal WADs

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Boshinator, May 15, 2008.

May 15, 2008
  1. Boshinator
    OP

Newcomer Boshinator Member

Canada
    Why are there none for NTSC?
    Also, if I were to use the injected S&P would I lose my real copy of S&P?

2. beano311

Newcomer beano311 Advanced Member

United States
    Well, if you look on a certain site (it's like an exploding star, but smaller, or some kind of synonym for small; also a type of car called a Cooper) for "Yakara" there is a certain package of around 34 NTSC wads... Also, if you search a certain synonym for cove or inlet (use a thesaurus, like thesaurus .com) that might be run by someone like Captain Blue Beard for "Wii Virtual Console NTSC" you may find something like 30+ NTSC wads.
    If you don't get my riddles, that's good, because as far as you know, they are meaningless (unless you actually do get them, in that case they're a mere coincidence).

3. Boshinator
    OP

Newcomer Boshinator Member

Canada
    [​IMG] I got the first one. Thanks [​IMG]
    So I shouldn't use PAL wads?

4. beano311

Newcomer beano311 Advanced Member

United States
    I haven't tried any, so I don't know... make sure if you try them to use freethewads first (google freethewads.exe). It has to be run from the console, so make sure you check to see how to run it first. Even then, I'm not sure if it'll brick your Wii or not. If you get duplicate channels, just run the Wii Duplicate Channel remove (you can get it from http://www.tehskeen.com/modules.php?name=D...ory&cid=88) Make sure you use the right region though if you do.