Gaming I found a NDS in the street! but... fucked.

Is Alex4U a meme(r)? :^)

• Yes?

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • nope?

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • im a cat, i can't understand yo... i mean, meow

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, this is the history:
I walked in the park, and in the garden, i founded a NDS Fat FUCKED, Case fucked... Upper screen fucked, Touch Screen totally scratched, (but is working) MIC Is okay, Speakers sounds some times rare.
BUT HERE COMES THE GOOD STUFF
I HAVE NDS FAT SCREENS, AND SPEAKERS (originals :P ) and a case, but a little... fucked.
the upper screen NOT work, only gives a white screen.
I played Sonic Advance 3 in tha. fat, works great, SLOT-2 SOMETIMES works, SLOT-1 Too, i tested the Wireless play, and works.
Tomorrow, i leave some photos how looks.
And i gonna fix it (and after the fix :P )
I CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS BECAUSE IM IN MY PHONE, SORRY!

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well Original NDS are better in resitance that DS Lite.
Hope you can fix it totally, I will wait to see how it comes.
Also it have the power management chip of DS Lite that lastest Original DS have?

Reactions: Alex4U

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Well Original NDS are better in resitance that DS Lite.
Hope you can fix it totally, I will wait to see how it comes.
Also it have the power management chip of DS Lite that lastest Original DS have?
Yes... i think...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reminds me of the time I found a GBC game in a Costco parking lot. The game was shit though...
Wow, and you fix it or something? O.o

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
I once found a Game Boy Pocket while looking through cleanup piles (don't know if these are an Australian thing, basically everyone dumps appliances and furniture and whatnot outside their house and the council comes and recycles it, happens once every two months). It was in a case with a lanyard, came with a few games (Tetris, Yoshi's Cookie, Game Boy Gallery 3 (oh yes) and Kirby's Dream Land), a bit of water got on the labels but the whole thing was fine other than that. Corroded batteries out of the back and it worked a treat, still have it today. Other than an old video card it was the best thing I ever found in one of these piles. Still can't believe someone threw it out just because the batteries leaked.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
I once found a Game Boy Pocket while looking through cleanup piles (don't know if these are an Australian thing, basically everyone dumps appliances and furniture and whatnot outside their house and the council comes and recycles it, happens once every two months). It was in a case with a lanyard, came with a few games (Tetris, Yoshi's Cookie, Game Boy Gallery 3 (oh yes) and Kirby's Dream Land), a bit of water got on the labels but the whole thing was fine other than that. Corroded batteries out of the back and it worked a treat, still have it today. Other than an old video card it was the best thing I ever found in one of these piles. Still can't believe someone threw it out just because the batteries leaked.
Wow, a great find :D !

o0-Matty-0o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, this is the history:
SLOT-2 SOMETIMES works

My favourite tool to fix the game slot is a simple nail file, slide it in and give the pins a little rub and it'll work as good as new. (not for DSi models though that they have a springy bit of metal built into the slot)
534457819_590.jpg

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Based on the title i'd thought you would say you were playing Pokemon Go.
Who needs Pokemon GO when you have you gbc and you Pokemon games :>)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GUYS. I FINALLY TOTALLY REPAIRED THE NDS, IM CREATING NEW THREAD, PLEASE WAIT!!!1!!1!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi