Hardware I found a N3ds xl majora mask edition (Factory sealed)

Longius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The question is simple, i booked it. Should i buy it ? I mean will i be sure it's on 9.0 ? (I am in UK at the moment)

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
afaik, except if you have the serial (if you have it, go here) you can't be sure. There has been different waves for this model, and although the first ones came with 9.0, the more recent ones came with 9.4.

Longius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay so 9.2 is a good version for CIA and CFW ? just to be sure and i rush the shop tomorrow morning hahahaha

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the majoras mask n3ds's can definitely have a higher firmware new out of the box. it's much less likely than the standard colors these days since its obviously old stock but it can have higher firmware.
the monster hunter one on the other hand i'm pretty sure is always safe.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The previous owner must have been hacking it.

would be sureley surprised if he did. was claimed as unopened collectors item selling due to move.
Literally came pristine no markings on it or the screws. did a restore on the 4gb sd card that it comes with and it came with nothing lol. just for aesthetics sense i have ordered a gold sylus xD.
the last ds i ownded(and still own) is a spirit tracks gold ds so i wanted to get something special.
also turns out mario kart controls are exactly the same as the old ds version which i placed 10 year ago xD literally walked into 150cc and smashed it RIP yoshi egg

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
would be sureley surprised if he did. was claimed as unopened collectors item selling due to move.
Literally came pristine no markings on it or the screws. did a restore on the 4gb sd card that it comes with and it came with nothing lol. just for aesthetics sense i have ordered a gold sylus xD.
the last ds i ownded(and still own) is a spirit tracks gold ds so i wanted to get something special.
also turns out mario kart controls are exactly the same as the old ds version which i placed 10 year ago xD literally walked into 150cc and smashed it RIP yoshi egg
On firmware 9.0, you are supposed to have nver -20. So if untouched, the firm should read 9.0.0-20E.
It's been hacked and used.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On firmware 9.0, you are supposed to have nver -20. So if untouched, the firm should read 9.0.0-20E.
It's been hacked and used.
Oh nvm realised why it says 28 now, I installed the latest v448 NVER recently when i was trying to get NNID to work some people because some said to install it on system and emu nand even when unlinked.

Suddenly worked when i updated emunand to 9.5 from 9.0 combined with that nver and FMP which didnt work prior to updating.

Reactions: zoogie

Longius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I took the Majora mask edition,
it's a QEH1022 !

D

Deleted User

The question is simple, i booked it. Should i buy it ? I mean will i be sure it's on 9.0 ? (I am in UK at the moment)
I actually just bought a sealed Majoras Mash N3DS as well. a few days ago in the US and it was on 9.4. So I would be cautious. I thought it was going to be on 9.0 as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0