I found a glitch (can someone please test to confirm)

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing mk11 for the past few weeks and tonight is the first time I've experienced this crashing and it seems to happen repeatedly. I'm going to test some things while this tower is a available.

Now can the question is , can this be exploited ?
Gonna post the video now... I'll be back later with my thoughts on this and other clips.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble posting the video's gonna try to turn them into gifs.
Anyhow what's happening (and I've tested it with different and same players) the screen starts to shake , the 2 charters are frozen on screen but the clock is still ticking then for a few more seconds . The shaking stops , the clock stops ticking and about a second or to later you're returned to the home screen and the Xbox tells you the game encountered a problem and to try again.
I think i may have nailed it down to 2 items that the characters are equipped with ( initially I thought it was just a particular stage but then we were moved to another stage and I was able to reproduce the lockup , so long as the players each using a particular item ( the computer will always have this item equipped)

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble posting the video's gonna try to turn them into gifs.
Anyhow what's happening (and I've tested it with different and same players) the screen starts to shake , the 2 charters are frozen on screen but the clock is still ticking then for a few more seconds . The shaking stops , the clock stops ticking and about a second or to later you're returned to the home screen and the Xbox tells you the game encountered a problem and to try again.
I think i may have nailed it down to 2 items that the characters are equipped with ( initially I thought it was just a particular stage but then we were moved to another stage and I was able to reproduce the lockup , so long as the players each using a particular item ( the computer will always have this item equipped)

Attachments

• 5-16-2022_3-52-13_AM-dt3ni1gi_1.gif
    5-16-2022_3-52-13_AM-dt3ni1gi_1.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 58

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM