I found a Dreamcast, should I get?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I was browsing around my local video game store when I saw a Dreamcast, it was in really good condition and was only $120, should I buy it?
The store also had a silver ps2 slim and a few Gamecubes, all at the same price.
I am not sure what to pick

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can check ebay as suggested, its goes for 80-100 currently on ebay for most working one. Slighty cheaper than your store, in store price is higher since the shop is trying to survive, you can always hunt for one, instead of jumping the gun and overpaid. I paid 71 for a phat PS3 with two controllers and games.

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alllright! Thanks for the advice, but after he saw me looking at it, the manager lowered the price to $109, still bundled with the controller.
A handy site I found called PriceCharting said that a dreamcast is worth $119
I think its a good deal.
But what do you think?

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my last one on ebay for about 30 bucks shipped, gave it to my mom. She never used it, so I got it back and eventually put a gdemu in it. It actually was for my cousin but nobody told me that his sister's husband (at the time) was buying him one so I just gave it to my ma.

Anyway, the system is worth a lot less than some of its games are. Oddly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...