Hacking I found a 7.50 ps4 pro, but i need some info.

clianvXAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
How do i update the console to 7.55? I will download the firmware and upgrade it offline through usb?

It’s possible for a ps4 console to be locked with an account or something like that (as it is the case with some apple’s iphone that are locked with cloud acc)?

He says it’s models is 7116b, there are different models, some better than others?

Also, he says he got it from someone else and don’t know the year when the console was bought. There is anyway to find when the console was bought? Can i check the serial on sony site?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: HollowGrams

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i update the console to 7.55? I will download the firmware and upgrade it offline through usb?

It’s possible for a ps4 console to be locked with an account or something like that (as it is the case with some apple’s iphone that are locked with cloud acc)?

He says it’s models is 7116b, there are different models, some better than others?

Also, he says he got it from someone else and don’t know the year when the console was bought. There is anyway to find when the console was bought? Can i check the serial on sony site?

Thanks in advance.

Yes

No (you can factory reset and link to your account if needed, but only if you update to the latest firmware)

The newer the cheaper they’re made. The newer PS4 Pro has figure of 8 for power lead instead of kettle lead. It’s quieter etc.

That model shipped with 4.73 or newer. If you have the box art you can guesstimate more. But you’d have to use posts like one on here PS4 firmware bundles to find out more information.

Reactions: clianvXAi

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes

No (you can factory reset and link to your account if needed, but only if you update to the latest firmware)

The newer the cheaper they’re made. The newer PS4 Pro has figure of 8 for power lead instead of kettle lead. It’s quieter etc.

That model shipped with 4.73 or newer. If you have the box art you can guesstimate more. But you’d have to use posts like one on here PS4 firmware bundles to find out more information.
I think there is a method to put an account on a PS4 that never touch the PSN...

Enviado de meu LM-Q730 usando o Tapatalk

Last edited by Bergot,

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks in advance.

No
All same with some variations in hardware and HDD size - Later models are quitter.
Maybe by serial if you goggle

Update to 7.55 or stay on 7.50 and jailbreak.

Reactions: clianvXAi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there is a method to put a account on a PS4 that never touch the PSN...

Enviado de meu LM-Q730 usando o Tapatalk

there is. offline account activator with ps4debug.bin, but do note that saves from another system must be decrypted. I don't think having the same account is enough for the saves to just work on another system, so you need save mounter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."