Gaming I forsee Panic, Chaos and Destruction!!

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What if, Supersmash brothers has a new copy protection! I see major downtime for gba temp a flood of noobz posting new topics.. I for see Panic, Chaos and destruction if it becomes reality... Supersmash brothers with copy protection
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see the chaos too, it will be very messy and I forsee lots of deleted posts raised warning levels and bannings! And then it'll be even worse when the US version comes out.

What if, Supersmash brothers has a new copy protection! I see major downtime for gba temp a flood of noobz posting new topics.. I for see Panic, Chaos and destruction if it becomes reality... Supersmash brothers with copy protectionÂ
unsure.gif

is this meant to be ironic?
No thats just what happens, happened during Zelda DS and when we got Mario Galaxy.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What if, Supersmash brothers has a new copy protection! I see major downtime for gba temp a flood of noobz posting new topics.. I for see Panic, Chaos and destruction if it becomes reality... Supersmash brothers with copy protectionÂ
unsure.gif

is this meant to be ironic?
In a way yes, rembering things that have happend in the past... from pokemon to the supermario galaxy protection and the ''new'' ds cart copy protection, the new save type drama..

I always find it quit amusing to see all the new people register and spam the whole server with questions
tongue.gif

But knowing that the hype of supersmash brothers is likely to surpass the hype of pokemon ds.... I forsee a very intressting and amusing time on gbatemp
rolleyes.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
What is with all the noob bashing all of a sudden.
I realize some noobs can be annoying (i know i was when i first started out)
Heck, how i found out about the site was that i was looking for a review for wii modchips.
Just cut them some slack and really start complaining when brawl comes out and they crash the servers.
biggrin.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I see destruction even if it doesn't have new protection. Everytime some big release is going to happen gbatemp just dies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse