Hacking I formatted the psvita card and I don't have VitaShell anymore and I can't launch H-encore

Cancan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I followed all the guide from vita.hacks.guide including the Adrenaline and all worked fine.

Doing the StorageMgr guide from the same website, after introducing the SD2VITA pro, the device asked me to format and I pressed to do it.

The other ps vita card where I did all the jailbreak was deleted. I was left only with the kenkaku system menu.

I have a backup of the "ux0" folder doing the StorageMgr guide, but i dont have have Vitashell to retore.

I installed again the h-ncore to install VitaShell but the app doesn't work even booting or open while holding "r" trigger.

I need help. Thanks.

ZurvivorZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I followed all the guide from vita.hacks.guide including the Adrenaline and all worked fine.

Doing the StorageMgr guide from the same website, after introducing the SD2VITA pro, the device asked me to format and I pressed to do it.

The other ps vita card where I did all the jailbreak was deleted. I was left only with the kenkaku system menu.

I have a backup of the "ux0" folder doing the StorageMgr guide, but i dont have have Vitashell to retore.

I installed again the h-ncore to install VitaShell but the app doesn't work even booting or open while holding "r" trigger.

I need help. Thanks.

If you're using SD2Vita, make sure you only copy across the CONTENTS of ux0, not the actual folder, so instead of just a ux0 folder on your SD, you should have a bunch of folders and files from inside ux0. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Cancan

DynastyVic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have fallen into the same issue that all my memory on my psvita 1000 memory card has been formatted.

I have no access to other applications anymore.
I done the step above which was to have all ux0 content copied over to the sd card for SD2Vita.
But now I don't have access to vitashell or other applications as it told me to format my vita memory card which I didn't realize I would lose that.

It isn't mentioned in the steps any further on what to do.

jlp343

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi,
I did the same mistake as OP.
I followed MrMario, it didn't say to backup.
I found another guide involving QCMA but never got into PSN, so it doesn't work.

Any way I can reinstall Vita SHELL?

Last edited by jlp343,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I did the same mistake as OP.
I followed this guide, it didn't say to backup.
I found a qguide involving QCMA but never got into PSN, so it doesn't work.

Any way I can reinstall Vita SHELL?

Just downgrade to 3.60 and setup Henkaku from there.

jlp343

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks!
Hencore won't launch anyway, but I managed to sneak into VITA folders via Molecular Shell, now everythimng works. (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.