1. Cancan

OP Cancan Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    So I followed all the guide from vita.hacks.guide including the Adrenaline and all worked fine.

Doing the StorageMgr guide from the same website, after introducing the SD2VITA pro, the device asked me to format and I pressed to do it.

The other ps vita card where I did all the jailbreak was deleted. I was left only with the kenkaku system menu.

I have a backup of the "ux0" folder doing the StorageMgr guide, but i dont have have Vitashell to retore.

I installed again the h-ncore to install VitaShell but the app doesn't work even booting or open while holding "r" trigger.

I need help. Thanks.

2. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    I had the same deal a while ago find Auto Encore .. & let the pc do all the work . You will need Qcma to make this work ...

Cancan likes this.
  3. ZurvivorZ

ZurvivorZ Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    If you're using SD2Vita, make sure you only copy across the CONTENTS of ux0, not the actual folder, so instead of just a ux0 folder on your SD, you should have a bunch of folders and files from inside ux0. Hope this helps.

Cancan likes this.
  4. DynastyVic

DynastyVic GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hi,

I have fallen into the same issue that all my memory on my psvita 1000 memory card has been formatted.

I have no access to other applications anymore.
    I done the step above which was to have all ux0 content copied over to the sd card for SD2Vita.
    But now I don't have access to vitashell or other applications as it told me to format my vita memory card which I didn't realize I would lose that.

It isn't mentioned in the steps any further on what to do.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - formatted, VitaShell, anymore