Hacking I finally need testers.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bla bla bla seeing i can't delete this. please anymod whos see this please delete! thank you sorry for wasting space.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, since no one wants to help me get my feet wet. i figured this was the place to ask. i know how devs feel about thier programs getting modded or what ever. all i need is some info to help me out. i have neek loaders showing up, in crapp, but it will not make channels cause i'm missing 1 file. an thats all, i have all the tools in my tool box,as far as i know(devkit pro, a xml editor. an a hex editor). i've done every thing to find the info. an can't find it. some one please help. it would be cool to add crapp to neek. yeah i know there are easier ways to run games. i just need to know what the neek loaders are using as the Id to launch/read the games (disc name, disc id ?) joyloader, joygx an joy cfg are all in the loaders list. showing up. but do to me not knowing what is what i'm stuck .. :(
just delete, i'll figure it out on my own, since no one can/willing to help. or change title at least to "need help".

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
this place is pretty dead, also people are busy with real life, school, work, problems and stuff... be patient and someone will help for sure.

Edit: typo as usual.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The neek loaders use an ioctl (DVDSelectGame) in the di module to load a disc. Then reload to the ios requested by the game and finaly run the apploader to launch the disc. Thats all.. If you wanna know more about it pm me and tell me what you wanna know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: