cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just bought a used XBOX360 Elite 120GB. It includes FF13, Halo 3, 1 wireless controller, HDTV cable and a Gold Live account with a few months remaining. He also threw in a PS2 + FFX + 1 controller all for $175. So far everything seems in pretty good condition but I haven't played around with it enough yet. It was kind of nostalgic hearing Halo 3 load up as I haven't play Halo since the first one on regular XBOX so many years ago. I haven't been keeping up on mods and things lately since I've been pretty busy.

I wanted to know is there anything I should do to check if everything is working properly and such. Also the XBOX360 AV connector has a switch on it... What does it do? When I change it the XBOX resets and only the sound plays. Also is there anyway for me to customize the Live account to be my own like a new one or maybe merge it with my Live account for PC? Also I asked him about the RROD and he said it already happened. He sent it in to MS to get fixed and said it's been fine since. Do I need to worry about anything? Also I may want to mod them both (XBOX and PS2) but I don't know yet.. should I? Any risk/complexities involved? I probably have more questions maybe someone can give me some good links so I can catch up on the XBOX360/PS2 scenes.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Aw.. I've been waiting for my Xbox ever since
frown.gif
Hope it arrives soon with my Splinter Cell Conviction..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1