i feel pissed i lost 3-4 hours work today

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
That reminds me of a teacher that I had years ago when I was back in my early high school days - she really didn't like me at all. It came speech time, and she didn't like my speech on 'trees' and made me redo it. So I decided to get back at her and write one about obesity (she was a bit on the chubby side), which included stuff like a dramatic "godzilla" type intro and about how some obese people see no other way out and feel like committing suicide - not explicitly aimed at her of course... (no offense to anyone - I don't have anything at all against overweight people in general, I was just trying to get back at her and knew it would hit a sore spot)
That speech got graded even lower than my original trees one (even though it was perfectly decent unlike the trees one), and I was called to the dean's office for a bit of a talk the next day (but didn't get in any trouble since technically I didn't do anything wrong).

Anyway, it was a long time ago now, and I wish I had the chance to apologize and tell her how thoughtless and immature I was - she left that school the year after that incident I think. I'd really hate to think she'd look back to that time and consider something dangerous as a result
unsure.gif
School teachers put up with all sorts of shit however, so I'm hoping it's forgotten.

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
... i rewrite whole thing and gave it to teacher... i need to rewrite index, make cover to be more suitable, include sources where i borrowed text...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: