ohmy.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wasn't aware there was a passing grade on those (maybe because I failed too and they didn't have the heart to tell me
ph34r.gif
)

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Veho said:
I wasn't aware there was a passing grade on those (maybe because I failed too and they didn't have the heart to tell me
ph34r.gif
)
More like they tried to break it to you gently but you couldn't work out what they were telling you.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I took a real IQ test once, with a psycholady.

My verbal intelligence is remarkably high, but my spatial reasoning....is average. *pout*

She thought I might have a learning disability because they were so different (even though my spatial was average)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Cantankerous muffin rhubarb sheep. Boysenberry cloud wipes.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
SFenton said:
macgeek417 said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
...My brain just melted, then umelted itself and exploded, twice.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Frog said:
SFenton said:
macgeek417 said:

...My brain just melted, then umelted itself and exploded, twice.
Underwater.

Aaaah, I need to stop that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)