Status
Not open for further replies.

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all i want to do is install cias or play sp rpgs offline be able to play my legit carts like mh4 upcoming ff explorers online thats it.
What cfw use for noob,That does basics step by step guide write up thats up to date..video would be plus im more visual learner nohows.

basicially i want function of flashcart without emunand,900 dos and donts while in cfw
if there way avoid cfw completely install cias,play legitally online kool..
If not ill fork over 100 bux be safe then paperweight.

Last edited by ssrpgvita,

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none that crap makes any sense ill wait for idiot brick proof way doing this crap makes no sense.
no way to install cias on 9.2 without cfw still play retail carts onlinei ll buy flashcart if yall r unsure teaching idiot like me then yall dont grasp crap either.

someone make video people recently done this with current uptodate ways every other day theres new way these guides r out of date

exolaris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none that crap makes any sense ill wait for idiot brick proof way doing this crap makes no sense.
no way to install cias on 9.2 without cfw still play retail carts onlinei ll buy flashcart if yall r unsure teaching idiot like me then yall dont grasp crap either.

someone make video people recently done this with current uptodate ways every other day theres new way these guides r out of date

If you are not smart enough to follow those step-by-step guides you probably shouldn't bother with installing cfw

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country

Your english is fucking terrible, I cannot understand what you are saying

Those guides are as simple as it will get, you will NEVER be able to install cias without a CFW. That's CFW's purpose. To install cias.

Fine, waste $100 on a GW, its just as complicated as setting up Rxtools

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your english is fucking terrible, I cannot understand what you are saying

Those guides are as simple as it will get, you will NEVER be able to install cias without a CFW. That's CFW's purpose. To install cias.

Fine, waste $100 on a GW, its just as complicated as setting up Rxtools

Damn bro, you dont have to be so rude lol.

And GW is easier than setting up a CFW.
Format EmuNAND->Boot Gateway Mode->Run Devmenu/BBM through the cart->Install Devmenu/BBM .cia from the app
To be honest you dont even need to install the .cia, you can use DevMenu/SDF .3ds files just like that. But having them on the menu looks cooler i guess.

And thats it. You can just play your games from there, no having to patch this and that out, get a new release, or inject an app into Health & Safety Information. pretty much plug and play. Ofcourse it costs money though which is why people are trying to avoid this method.
It's prices are probably rocketing up right now cause of the downgrade, so you might not be able to find one cheap. It runs Fire Emblem Fates english patched as well as MHX english patched so it has no incompatibilities.

btw to the creator of this topic: NTR-CFW works with legit retail carts, and even has support for the MHX English Patch (it actually originated in this version before people made .3ds and .cia versions of the patch)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-cfw-3-0.393710/

Last edited by jscjml,
Reactions: CrispyYoshi

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS hacks and other system hacks don't come easy, it's a learning process that a lot of us have learned over time. It takes 2-3 days to fully understand everything really. If you wanted simplicity, you should've gone with sky3ds+ instead of downgrading.

I can tell this is your first time softmodding a system.

Reactions: jscjml

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn bro, you dont have to be so rude lol.

And GW is easier than setting up a CFW.
Format EmuNAND->Boot Gateway Mode->Run Devmenu/BBM through the cart->Install Devmenu/BBM .cia from the app
To be honest you dont even need to install the .cia, you can use DevMenu/SDF .3ds files just like that. But having them on the menu looks cooler i guess.

And thats it. You can just play your games from there, no having to patch this and that out, get a new release, or inject an app into Health & Safety Information. pretty much plug and play. Ofcourse it costs money though which is why people are trying to avoid this method.
It's prices are probably rocketing up right now cause of the downgrade, so you might not be able to find one cheap. It runs Fire Emblem Fates english patched as well as MHX english patched so it has no incompatibilities.

btw to the creator of this topic: NTR-CFW works with legit retail carts, and even has support for the MHX English Patch (it actually originated in this version before people made .3ds and .cia versions of the patch)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-cfw-3-0.393710/
Rxtools is just as easy

Run launcher
Format emunand
Run rxtools through chosen exploit
Install FBI
Install Games
Play

Reactions: Deleted-236924

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
softmodding my first system no,nintendo systems are meant hardware mods cuz they easily brick.mainly handhelds are for hardmodding modding ...modding ps3 for cfw is easyer then this install pup file dload multiman copy games external drive bam, your done.
when will developers embrace ps3 cfw format its easyst softmod period,xbox you might well pull your hair out.
wii was same way if wii u hack is anything like wii screw it ill buy chip.

yes my english does sux big deal its called sld,failure learn grasp grammar in grade school.
born with downsyndrome any person with brain can tell someone who has bad punctation grammar skills,foreigner or has disabilitys im latter 2 disability

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

genius guys ntr is anti piracy cfw i can play retail cards now if i isntall cias thru pasta mode will they still work in ntr cfw like i said original post i wanted idiot proof cfw and the basicest to use avoid if i eva wanted update my system to current fw for online play for mh4 etc retail carts

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
softmodding my first system no,nintendo systems are meant hardware mods cuz they easily brick.mainly handhelds are for hardmodding modding ...modding ps3 for cfw is easyer then this install pup file dload multiman copy games external drive bam, your done.
You obviously never downgraded a ps3. Its a full hardmod

ssrpgvita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your on 3.55 or lower u qa flag it besides point u need nor flasher downgrade unless u qa token it thru 3.55 or used rogero downgrader pup after u qa flagged it.
im gonna go pasta cfw install cias run ntr cfw 3.2 cuz i can still play my retail carts online without risk ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1