Gaming i dont understand why everyone is having so much trouble

readyforbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after reading of all the troubles everyone has been having, i was getting scared.

but after finally got myself to try it for myself,

i updated my wiikey to 1.9g no problem.

i burned 2 copies of Brawl using two different burners (and Nero). one was "successful", while the other "failed to do end of disc stuff".

i popped brawl in my Wii, and promted an update (probably the 3.2 u guys are talking about).

it updated fine, no errors whatsoever.

i played for 15 minutes - nothing bad happens.

just for fun i decided to try the cd that "failed to do end of disc stuff", and even that one works! i played it for 15 minutes also.

so, yea. i don't understand how everyone seems to be having a difficult time with it... i mean, i suck with these things - could not open turach if my life depended on it, and i got it in one shot.

--------------------

which leads me to ask: "is it still possible for brawl to screw up at this point?

i think i read somewhere that a green screen error can pop up anytime. or that a 001 error can pop up anytime.

and since i onyl played for 30 minutes total, maybe they can still appear?

yaggermr1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who don't have problems don't get worked up.However, some people have not been as luck,. Depending on the chip they own, the media they used or numerous other never before seen problems. A game this big gets everyone excited and when it doesn't work people go a little nuts. That gets the thread counts going but it also gives many people solutions to there problems. Maybe when Mario cart doesn't work on the wiikey you'll go a little nuts.

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Me too it worked like a charm.
I was worried like you at first though.

I guess all the problems were from people with PAL wiis...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent)