I don't think we're getting the Beta firmware back...

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Dalrint, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Dalrint
    OP

Dalrint Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    This is a line from their news post when they were asked about the BETA firmware being updated to be compatible with newer games.

• iEVO will be using the updated CycloDS GUI which has been undergoing testing recently. It looks almost identical to the regular EVO GUI.

I think they're reserving it for the new DSi card now. Which sucks.

...I'd post on their forums asking about it but I'm waiting for a confirmation email. heh.

2. Heran Bago

Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

Nov 6, 2005
    United States
    Foggy California
    You could also interpret this as the beta firmware being finalized and worked into all the final builds.

3. impizkit

impizkit Lazy Lurker

Apr 6, 2010
    I took it as though they have replaced the old with the new and that they are just stating the fact that it looks just like the old, and it truly does, only better.

4. AP Hacker

AP Hacker Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2010
    Canada
    I think they meant that the new GUI will be in stable firmwares now, no longer in the BETA stages.

Also, Dalrint, I created a thread in this forum about how to register without an activation email. You may wish to use it as TeamCyclops is experiencing outgoing activation email issues.

5. Fireballo

Fireballo Banned

Banned
    Dec 28, 2010
    United States
    I hope it means they're going to change over to the new gui permanently

6. weebwobb

weebwobb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2008
    United States
    Me too... freakin' love the bookmarks screen. Would also like the option to only see the game icons. 16 or 20 per screen and it displays the name of the highlighted one.

7. Galisteo

Galisteo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2007
    Definitely they are going to change over to the new gui permanently.

8. noddalives

noddalives GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2010
    im hoping the beta GUI becomes the new GUI because i cant access my save slots >