Reactions: 2Hack

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also dislike it when people dislike things

I don't think anyone hates you, I think that most people just thought that you were seeking attention and calling you out for it :P it's just unfortunate that it escalated to the point it did

Reactions: 2Hack

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VinsCool says he does lol. And yes, but some people's logic makes no sense tho.

Nah, it made sense, maybe just not to you. The community, being fickle as it tends to, wanted proof that you were in fact the author of an exploit that would move the scene along significantly, and you failed to give both proper proof and the exploit.

ANYWAY, that's in the past, let's focus on making the 'Temp a better place in the future

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it made sense, maybe just not to you. The community, being fickle as it tends to, wanted proof that you were in fact the author of an exploit that would move the scene along significantly, and you failed to give both proper proof and the exploit.

ANYWAY, that's in the past, let's focus on making the 'Temp a better place in the future

Yeah @ paragraph 2, so everyone just calm the hell down about it. I wont convince anyone of anything.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended