I dont know is my acekard broken ?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by azotyp, Mar 17, 2008.

1. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    Mechanism of microsd click when I push microsd, but there is nothing that hold microsd (I can easily take out my microsd using a nail (it doesnt hold in), I saw that defect because I saw today that my microsd are half out of my acekard and I tried the mechanism and wham I discovered that. Is it nortmal or is it broken, how can I repair that (my acekard don't have a sticker and I lost my receipt (bought one couple of months ago in www.shop01media.com).
    (at now I'm using tape to hold microsd [​IMG] ).

edit
    Ok I managed to fix that, just bended a little that metal microsd holder with using of brutal force [​IMG]

2. gratefulbuddy

gratefulbuddy amateur lunatic

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    on the wheel
    I think you are the first with spring issues on the RPG. I hope it doesn't happen to more.

3. pelago

pelago Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I wish the SD slot was on the side of the card, so that it wasn't accessible when the cart was in the DS.

4. Swip

Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 29, 2008
    Why would you want it like that?
    I remember its a good thing to be able to access the micro sd without taking out the cart.

5. pelago

pelago Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I don't change games very often, so the (very small) hassle of having to remove the slot 1 card wouldn't annoy me. The main reason I would prefer the SD slot on the side is so that the SD card would be more secure. I hear too many problems (on other cards) with broken springs etc. I wouldn't want the SD card to fall out.

6. skylark

skylark Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2008
    United States
    California
    I'm having the same problem. Could you elaborate on how you fixed it?

edit: nevermind, I just had to push it down a little more.

7. xjuniorx

xjuniorx GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2008
    United States
    Inside My Acekard 2
    lol yes at first when i had my AK2 for me it was hard to put the microsdhc but now i know how and its easy i just use my finggers.