I don't know if this is an illegal post

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by colinohyeah17, May 26, 2008.

1. colinohyeah17
    OP

colinohyeah17 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    United States
    SPACE JAM!!!
    After I beat Custom Robo I got to the point where you are going to the new Robo Cup and anytime I go to a certain area or fight anybody after those two super novas and that fat kid the game crashes. I guess I have no reason to complain since this isn't really my game but I'm a completionist and have to finish this thing. Whats up and where can I get a new version.

P.S. If this is considered a post asking for ROMs(the bad kind), tell me and I'll delete this post.

2. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    Yeah, it's against the rules to ask for ROMs and your post.... a bit asking for a new ROM...

3. leinad

leinad GBAtemp Fan

Apr 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    "crashes" => The game hungs up~?

Try to re-copy the rom onto your card

4. CorruptJon

CorruptJon :)

May 14, 2006
    United States
    California
    Which cart are you using? That might be the problem.

5. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    First things first, make sure your firmware and xmenu are up to date. Use the N-Card FW despite what clone you're using.

Second, since I've never seen anyone complain about this particular rom, try re-copying it to your card, or redownload it. It's quite possible that your rom is corrupt.

6. colinohyeah17
    OP

colinohyeah17 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    United States
    SPACE JAM!!!
    Yeah it just gets hung up but yeah, sorry i kinda knew this was gonna be an illegal post. I'll try redownloading it, thanks.