I don't get excited for upcoming releases.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You know how everyone gets hyped for a game they wanna play? this never happens with me. Even games I generally played in the past, I feel no emotion over a new 'scheduled' game that's a sequel of it. I thought maybe it was just because I didn't see a trailer. I watched a few trailers.. and nothing. I think I might have mentally given up on new games. Please don't flame me, but I do have more feeling over an xbox 360, PS3 game than any other game, and I don't even have a 360...
cry.gif
could have gotten one for christmas, but everyone wanted a wii. The wii is cool and all, I'm loving Muramasa, but I see a lot of my friends that play the PS3 and Xbox and I feel left out.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You sound just like a friend of mine. You should should probably pick up a 360/PS3 when you get a chance. Wii has been pretty boring this year, so you're probably just tired of it.

But about getting excited, I'm starting to kinda get like that too. Most games just don't impress me anymore. There's a select few I'm excited about, but for most (especially games I'm normally interested in), there's just no emotion.

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
It's natural.
You don't feel anything because you've been gaming on the same console for quite a bit of time.
And as we all know the games start repeating themselves after a period of time.
So you feel no expression.
It's console change for you.Don't try the same brand either.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i know what you mean,
the gamescollection released for core gamer wasn't really large on the wii and ds:. so it isn't really surprising. aren't impressed of the most games too ,though there is a flash of hope about the releases next year with metroid and golden sun sequels are coming out, am thinking of buying me another console as secundary one(perhaps ps2). perhaps you should do the same?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i get excited ofr every ds game eve if i never played it i download them lol
but this ending year and next year first quater wil be a big wii year

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users