Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just saying.

Yes I do run a gamers' community and I engage in discussion a lot there, but I've never actually been interested in games too much - besides Cammy, yeah I love her (and Rach of course who I've mentioned a few times lately, who's a great gamer/cosplayer so no surprise), but I don't qualify.

Never really was skilled at games, even the ones I like. SF, I can only play on a low difficulty, and only as Cammy, simply because she perfectly fits my style (and the way I'd fight IRL would probably be identical). I can barely even play Call of Duty, the game that basically allows noobs to be good, against more than bots, I'm that awful at it.

Even one of the girls in my class, is better at games, than me. I just can't play anymore and never really could in the first place.

So I'll be watching games, and stuff like that. But I won't be playing nothing anymore. -CW.

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right.
Well yeah. I'm a Cammy fan, but I'm not into games, that's the point.

To be fair the girl I'm referring to as being better at games than me, is quite boyish (fourth strongest in the year group) so maybe I am say a problem it's overrated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv