Hacking I done messed up. Upgrading to 9.0-9.2 Fail

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nope it came pre installed with the 2DS. Aha I guess I'm screwed.
In this case the game being preinstalled is a good thing, as it may be redownloadable without relinking your NNID. It's worth a shot.

Where can I find a tutorial for this.
No guide but there are pics of the pinout on the board here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-nand-backup-possible-i-hope.381506/
There is a picture of the SD adapter pinout that you will need somewhere as well but I can't seem to find it right now. Apart from that the only other thing you really need is the teardown on ifixit.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Upon successfully following the popular tutorial I have made a rookie mistake. I am so disapointed, disapointed to the fact that I believe I wont be able to retrace my steps.

Following the tutorial where trying to get RxTools to boot on startup I had to update the system to 9.0-9.2 right. HOWEVER I accidently installed the most recent 9.9.E-26E on it :cry:. Everything was going so well until this happened man! I feel worthless :angry:, is there any chance of me doing anything about this? I cant even run RxTools without it telling me to update my system?

Any help is appreciated guys, I've come so far!

How in the world did you end up on 9.9?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.