Homebrew Suggestion I discovered the createst Nintendo Switch exploit of all time

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 9,760
  • Replies 72
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipp_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With other methods you'll definitely be banned, not with mine.

My method is not piracy.
Dumping game cartridge or eShop game and playing them is piracy. Mostly everyone are doing it.

How do you know if you can't get banned with that sketchy method?
In my case I got banned nearly a month after I accidentally did some shit.

And, again, it is piracy. Under no obligation you were the rightful owner of said cartridges. They were under your possession. Huge juristic difference (at least in my country).
Don't you think that if that was legit possible, others wouldn't have done and shared this before?

Reactions: Bladexdsl
D

Deleted User

OP
I don't think that I'll be banned if I'm doing legit things like redownloading a game for repairing it. And I already said that dumping game is totally illegal. However if a game that you own become corrupt, you could also redownload it legally.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope, I'm not shit posting.
I only said that I found a working exploit.
It's not difficult to understand.

Chu-Fat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
uhmm... sorry u didnt discover anything this is not an exploit or something new and this will certainly ban you.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol this aint 3ds days anymore where you could dload the game of servers and play em...arent ya sure that the dumped games you installed through nxshell were patched or you wanna fool us lol

Reactions: Deleted User

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn’t an exploit in any way. Look up the definition of what and exploit is. You are just dumping games that you are renting and do not own. How we boot cfw is an exploit. How you were able to mod the Wii with a twilight princess save is an exploit.

I am no lawyer, but I am pretty sure in court this would still be considered piracy ‍♂️

D

Deleted User

OP

When games where dumped from cartridge to microSD trough nxdumptool they're not patched. Remove the cartridge. Then if you get the data corruption error, you'll be able to redownload them without a patch. Then you can redump the games that were downloaded trough eshop with nxdumptool. Then uninstall those games and reinstall them trough nx-shell. NX-Shell will surely patch the game, but the downloaded games that you dumped will remain unpatched

Philipp_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why is is so hard for you to understand that if you take a ticket of a cartridge game, that this won't magically make it into an officially bought eshop game?
It doesn't work that way!
Be happy that you aren't banned yet!

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somebody please get this clown out of here. he/she makes a new user account just to post this shit. its crap like this that makes us look bad.

Reactions: Philipp_94
D

Deleted User

OP

Again, take my Windows 10 example.
You can download it without buying it and it will not be considered as piracy. So why this would not apply for Nintendo Switch games?
This is the same freaking thing!

Quarions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, I'll say you if I even get banned.
Now let's talk about the freeShop like app.
It could also be like Wii U USB Helper Launcher software for computer.
Who would make to help me to code it?

In fact you only need a detectable installed Switch title for the exploit works. It could be from cartridge or eShop, it only need data corruption on it. The data corruption repair by redownloading the game is legit. There's no way to get banned by doing that, because the Switch wont know if you own the game or not while redownloading it. I think it will believe you own it because it's already installed on the console and that it couldn't surely check it's id properly.

I think that it can't check the title id correctly because the game datas are not the same than it should be. Soit will simply redownload them.

the « freeshop » you are talking about already exist...

Sorry but obviously you don’t know how CDN works..

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download it without buying it and it will not be considered as piracy. So why this would not apply for Nintendo Switch games?
Microsoft provides the download links for windows 10.... You dont see nintendo handing out cia files like they are candy do you? :rofl2:

CDN downloading is basically locked down hardcore. No magic cert or cart cert will bypass this lmao

Reactions: Quarions

Philipp_94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

FFS!
If you download a legit win10 copy somewhere from the internet, it WILL ask you to insert a product key, if you skip this, windows will work but IT IS NOT a legit copy of Windows.

If you created an install device like usb stick or a dvd with the windows tool from their own website, you will paste your own win10 key within that installation so you won't get asked to verify your copy again, because you did when creating the copy.
Windows is aware of the 'legit install' of their os, if they want, they could probably put you down and sue you. But it's a cost/profit ratio not worth for a single user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.