rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Fucking shit. Fuck you.
mad.gif
I didnt get in. But still, I'm going to try again next year. But yea.. this sucks.
BTW. I Applied Academy of arts, Artist...

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thats too bad man.
Good luck next year.
to my knowledge though didn't art schools sorta take anyone? Maybe you applied to a Good school

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's kinda ironic how i click on a smiley face in the most recent discussions box... and get taken here...
That sucks dude, better luck next year...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sucks...it happens...anyways you're not out of luck...I'm a year ahead of a lot of ppl I used to know because they all didn't make the schools they applied for. Kinda sad how I'm not graduating with them.

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Its so like. I really wanted to make into artschool. Make real art. I seen some really fucking good stuff around deviantart one guy who is there, he made some cool prints and stuff. But its really hardest school to get into. 485 applied, only 20 got into admission course so i wasnt the only one. But I need to work one year or get something to do. I got summerjob, but then. I'm totally clueless what I'm going to do in future. I also applied other schools, but I havent yet heard anything so I seriously doubt. They should have called me atleast... Somehow, I trusted too much about my relatives suggestions what I should bring there to show, next time I will only show 5 paintings or something what I really like
Edit: I think I will make some weird DVD animation with some weird noise music.

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Fucking shit.. no response from schools. A girl who is same class with me got response, I didnt. Well she has drawn longer than me anyway. Well next year this time ill be working in some lame job addicted to anti-anxiety pills.
cry.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look into if there are any 1 year art programs you can get into to build your portfolio (though I guess it is too late for doing that this year), but apply to something like this alongside your top choice next year.

Before I applied for my 4 year program of choice, I did a 1 year program called Art Fundamentals which really helped for building up my portfolio with various pieces of all different mediums.

Then I applied to my Illustration program and they liked me so much at the portfolio interview that I got accepted directly into 2nd year :\

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Look into if there are any 1 year art programs you can get into to build your portfolio (though I guess it is too late for doing that this year), but apply to something like this alongside your top choice next year.

Before I applied for my 4 year program of choice, I did a 1 year program called Art Fundamentals which really helped for building up my portfolio with various pieces of all different mediums.

Then I applied to my Illustration program and they liked me so much at the portfolio interview that I got accepted directly into 2nd year :\
I think I need to do this. I'm so fucking annoyed of this shit. Well it was partitially my own fault. I spend much time with preliminary works i had to send into graphic design school and getting into artschool is harder than hit fly eyes blinded. Well I think I have ideas what I could do next year. I need to make some nerdy stuff, maybe DVD for artschool. Graphic Design .. well mainly I think I need to spend more time and energy and draw more ofcourse. But maybe this year working in shitty job gives me motivation to apply with good works...

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell them to go fuck themselves. They'll most likely call back and enroll you due to your bold and outgoing 'tude.
rofl2.gif

Sorry.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat