Hacking Question I didnt backup my

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna go onlline but i didnt backup my clean nand what can i do?
Well first, back up your nand right now. It's always good to have a backup. Really as long as you don't play online while in cfw you should be fine. Just make sure your being careful while in cfw, and never play pirated games online

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will get banned
you have bad APP IDs in your logs

if you clear your logs youre still gonna get banned because Nintendo expect your system to have logs

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Having a NAND back up will NOT help you if you get banned. If you get banned then you get banned, no way around it, a clean NAND wont help you. Of course it's always good to have a clean NAND backup just in case something goes wrong

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a NAND back up will NOT help you if you get banned. If you get banned then you get banned, no way around it, a clean NAND wont help you. Of course it's always good to have a clean NAND backup just in case something goes wrong
well its untested but you could stay offline the entire time using cfw then reload a backup for online

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well its untested but you could stay offline the entire time using cfw then reload a backup for online

That depends. right now we don't know what kind of info stays on the console after it runs CFW or unsigned software and fully deleting your logs will also raise red flags. Basically if you hack your switch do not go online AT ALL

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken, you can build a clean NAND using https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...ller-homebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/ with your BisKeys if I'm not mistaken. You can then backup your current NAND, flash the clean one then try to go online. You're still dancing with the devil because there's no telling if you'll dodge the ban temporarily, or dodge it at all. You cuold still get nuked going online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end