Homebrew I deleted my SD card content on my 11.6 3ds and updated to latest update

EnaHowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Well , I'm in deep trouble here . I got my 3ds from a friend and it already had cfw and luma installed on 11.6 . I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to 3ds cfw.
One day , my brother deleted the content of my SD card ( he formatted it ) , and since i had no idea what i'm doing and after a long time trying and getting frustrated , I decided to do a system update from my 3ds (Stupid move i know). So basically now , whenever i try open my 3ds this error shows up :
An error has occured : Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es). Press any button to shutdown.
I thought the cfw itself was inside the SD card (like the psp), and the easiest cfw installation guide was of the latest 11.9 version so that's why i thought maybe i should update the 3ds and install the easiest cfw i found.
Can anyone please help me . I'm really bummed out about this whole situation . Is there a way i can just paste files into my SD card and the 3ds would magically work again ?

Thank you guys for your help.

EnaHowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
I tried that but when i open my 3ds the screen just stays black . Also, keep in mind that my sd card is formatted and only has the luma files now.

EnaHowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Okay ! Progress ! This came up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The 3DS is booting once again and thank god for that. Thanks so much man. One more question tho , so this 3ds is concidered on cfw right ? So basically I can install FBI and Freeshop and whatever I want on it ?

Attachments

• 60080917_444636019646946_1384628066738765824_n.jpg
    60080917_444636019646946_1384628066738765824_n.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 108

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

The 3DS is booting once again and thank god for that. Thanks so much man. One more question tho , so this 3ds is concidered on cfw right ? So basically I can install FBI and Freeshop and whatever I want on it ?

yes, this 3DS on CFW, you can access homebrew launcher from Rosalina menu (enter to download and play then press (L) + (Down) + (Select) at the same time to open the Rosalina menu

follow this:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

FreeShop no longer works but yep you can use FBI. Follow this to finish getting all the homebrew you need. https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup

Edit: Ninja'd

Reactions: EnaHowa

EnaHowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
I'm sorry if I'm boring you guys with my stupid questions at this point . But I was following the "Finalizing Setup" guide you guys sent me , and i seem to be stuck on one of the first steps , I couldn't load the Homebrew Launcher. The rosalina menu pops up and and i select the "Switch the hb. title to the current app" option but once i leave and reopen Download Play i get this error.
60206392_2272922209627058_2912121224077246464_n.jpg

Ps: I used to sometimes get this error when the 3ds was working before my problem started. Can this be a problem related to the SD card ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm sorry if I'm boring you guys with my stupid questions at this point . But I was following the "Finalizing Setup" guide you guys sent me , and i seem to be stuck on one of the first steps , I couldn't load the Homebrew Launcher. The rosalina menu pops up and and i select the "Switch the hb. title to the current app" option but once i leave and reopen Download Play i get this error. View attachment 166765

Ps: I used to sometimes get this error when the 3ds was working before my problem started. Can this be a problem related to the SD card ?
Do you have boot.3dsx on your SD card?

EnaHowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
No i do not

All right , i got the boot file and it now works , thanks again dude ! Hopefully I won't annoy you with my questions again <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)