Hacking I deleted all my Tickets on FBI and I don't have any apps on my dashboard.

munchmill14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as the title specifies. I done goof and deleted all my tickets through FBI trying to delete a ticket to a update I was trying to download through the Nintendo Eshop. Now I got no apps on my dashboard. It's blank with no apps. I can still boot up the 3ds with no problem but I have no apps. I don't think I back up my nand either. I still can boot up Godmode9 and Luma. I am on 11.9 firmware and latest Bootstrap9 . How can I fix this? PLEASE I NEED HELP.

yuzvt2e.jpg

Last edited by munchmill14,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So as the title specifies. I done goof and deleted all my tickets through FBI trying to delete a ticket to a update I was trying to download through the Nintendo Eshop. Now I got no apps on my dashboard. It's blank with no apps. I can still boot up the 3ds with no problem but I have no apps. I don't think I back up my nand either. I still can boot up Godmode9 and Luma. I am on 11.9 firmware and latest Bootstrap9 . How can I fix this? PLEASE I NEED HELP.

yuzvt2e.jpg
If you don't have a NAND backup then you need to ctrtransfer: https://3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer

austrina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem, I cant download torrent files. Anyone can tell me where can I download without torrent? Thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to reinstall system tickets without doing CTRTransfer.
  1. GodMode9 → 11.5.0-38X_ctrtransfer_x3ds.bin CTRNAND options... →Mount image to drive.
  2. 7:/dbs/ticket.dbCopy to 0:/gm9/out.
  3. Press (B) button several times to back out. Hold (R)-shoulder and press (X) on [7:] FAT IMAGE to unmount.
  4. [0:] SDCARD ()/gm9/out/ticket.dbTicket.db options...Mount image to drive.
  5. In the T:/ drive, hold (L)-shoulder and press (RIGHT) d-pad to highlight select yellow: eshop, hidden, system, and unknown.
  6. Press (Y) to [CLIPBOARD] selection all four (4) items, or press (SELECT) to reset and try again.
  7. Press (B) button to back out. Go to [0:] SDCARD ()/gm9/out directory.
  8. Hold (R)-shoulder and press (Y) → Create a folder. Rename it from newdirtickets.
  9. Go into the tickets folder. Press (Y) → Paste 4 paths here? <A> yes.
  10. On desktop computer (or GodMode9 if you're familiar enough with the controls), combine and move all TIK files in the root of tickets.
  11. Keep all tickets that are in this format [delete tickets that don't have the eight (8) zeros].
    • ################.00000000.tik
  12. Rosalina menu inject Homebrew Launcher to Nintendo 3DS Camera using the gm9 script, CTRTransfer (Type D9) - Inject HBL to Camera.
    • Ignore the CTRTransfer part. This is just one of the several functions it does.
  13. HOME Menu → Press (L) + (R) → Camera applet → Nintendo 3DS Camera → Homebrew Launcher → FBI SD/gm9/out/tickets<current directory>Install and delete all tickets.
  14. System Settings → Other Settings → System Update or Recovery Mode to fix the rest of the 3DS firmware.
  15. For pirated games, DLCs, and updates that are missing tickets, use faketik (:!:DO NOT USE THIS TO RESTORE SYSTEM TITLES).

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: LopezTutoriales

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi