I deleted all my Tickets on FBI and I don't have any apps on my dashboard.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by munchmill14, Apr 23, 2019.

1. munchmill14
    OP

munchmill14 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2017
    United States
    So as the title specifies. I done goof and deleted all my tickets through FBI trying to delete a ticket to a update I was trying to download through the Nintendo Eshop. Now I got no apps on my dashboard. It's blank with no apps. I can still boot up the 3ds with no problem but I have no apps. I don't think I back up my nand either. I still can boot up Godmode9 and Luma. I am on 11.9 firmware and latest Bootstrap9 . How can I fix this? PLEASE I NEED HELP.

[​IMG]

Last edited by munchmill14, Apr 23, 2019
  2. xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx GBAtemp Addict

Jul 29, 2015
    Liverpool
    Of course you don't have any apps.
    You already told us the reason for that.
    You deleted all Tickets, lol.

Restore a Backup.

Lacius likes this.
  3. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Why delete the people their Tickets?....

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    If you don't have a NAND backup then you need to ctrtransfer: https://3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer

5. munchmill14
    OP

munchmill14 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2017
    United States
    Okay I'll try this and get back with you guys.

6. austrina

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    I have the same problem, I cant download torrent files. Anyone can tell me where can I download without torrent? Thanks

7. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Deluge lets you download the ctr images.

8. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    How to reinstall system tickets without doing CTRTransfer.
    1. GodMode9 → 11.5.0-38X_ctrtransfer_x3ds.bin CTRNAND options... →Mount image to drive.
    2. 7:/dbs/ticket.dbCopy to 0:/gm9/out.
    3. Press (B) button several times to back out. Hold (R)-shoulder and press (X) on [7:] FAT IMAGE to unmount.
    4. [0:] SDCARD ()/gm9/out/ticket.dbTicket.db options...Mount image to drive.
    5. In the T:/ drive, hold (L)-shoulder and press (RIGHT) d-pad to highlight select yellow: eshop, hidden, system, and unknown.
    6. Press (Y) to [CLIPBOARD] selection all four (4) items, or press (SELECT) to reset and try again.
    7. Press (B) button to back out. Go to [0:] SDCARD ()/gm9/out directory.
    8. Hold (R)-shoulder and press (Y) → Create a folder. Rename it from newdirtickets.
    9. Go into the tickets folder. Press (Y) → Paste 4 paths here? <A> yes.
    10. On desktop computer (or GodMode9 if you're familiar enough with the controls), combine and move all TIK files in the root of tickets.
    11. Keep all tickets that are in this format [delete tickets that don't have the eight (8) zeros].
      • ################.00000000.tik
    12. Rosalina menu inject Homebrew Launcher to Nintendo 3DS Camera using the gm9 script, CTRTransfer (Type D9) - Inject HBL to Camera.
      • Ignore the CTRTransfer part. This is just one of the several functions it does.
    13. HOME Menu → Press (L) + (R) → Camera applet → Nintendo 3DS Camera → Homebrew Launcher → FBI SD/gm9/out/tickets<current directory>Install and delete all tickets.
    14. System Settings → Other Settings → System Update or Recovery Mode to fix the rest of the 3DS firmware.
    15. For pirated games, DLCs, and updates that are missing tickets, use faketik (:!:DO NOT USE THIS TO RESTORE SYSTEM TITLES).

Last edited by TurdPooCharger, May 25, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted