OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Oh man

I won this great Super Card one For the ds last week from Dsdatabase.org and now i got it like yesterday.

So i took out everything , like movies , songs , A Lot of roms and all my saved files and hombrew everything of my Sd card and put it in a new folder on desktop so i can format the Sd card. I formatted it and then added the new SC1 firmware, and everything was working fine . So i thought i should delete the .zip files for the firmware on the desktop.. And by mistake i selected the .zip and file and the "New Folder" , which had all my collection!!!!! and guess what , i "SHift + Deleted" it!

Now i got this third party recovery software but , it only allows you to recover one file a day! .lol
And If u wana recover all , you have to pay like 60 bucks!

Oh man , now i have to pirate everything again!..lol

But if anyone knows a free recovery software , pls let me know ..

thanks guys

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Hah, I thought the title referred to something else.

Shame about your stuff though, man. Probably the reason I never shift + delete.

Probably also the reason I check through my recycle bin before emptying it.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Use GetDataBack, works great.
It isn't free though.. but you should be able to aquire a CD key somehow >_>
A tip though, don't use your harddrive and write new stuff to it (i.e don't use it at all, since it write stuff to pagefile, cache when you browse and so on) since there's a high posibility that it'll overwrite your stuff...
So install it on a USB-key or something.

Anyway, you could just download everything again.. it's just the save files i'd be sad about, so if you got any file you've come far on.. then it might be worth the hassle..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, if your whole collection can fit on your microSD, than it's not that big of a deal, you'll recover it fast
smile.gif

I'm sorry to her that happened to you, but I guess it's better to accidentally delete your NDS collection, then loose original games in fire or something
laugh.gif

You'll get it back soon!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm sorry to her that happened to you, but I guess it's better to accidentally delete your NDS collection, then loose original games in fire or something
laugh.gif
I can't imagine someone accidentaly throwing their DS cartridges in a fireplace or something, it's so hilarious
rofl2.gif

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Toni Plutonij said:
laugh.gif
I can't imagine someone accidentaly throwing their DS cartridges in a fireplace or something, it's so hilarious
rofl2.gif

Unless it was like, a really bad game.

I think I saw a video of a guy hitting an Arkanoid DS cart with a hammer before.

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Tuneup Utilities has a recover thing? You can cough get the key cough youtube. And it alsooo gives you a great program to clean up ur pc.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Law said:
Noitora said:
Toni Plutonij said:
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif

I think I saw a video of a guy hitting an Arkanoid DS cart with a hammer before.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Toni Plutonij said:
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif

Crap happens! was reading a PSP forum only yesterday and a guy had 'accidentally' binned 4 x 4gb pro duo cards with a load of other stuff and by the time he had realized what he had done they had gone out to be collected with the rest of the rubbish (*Trash) and been collected by the bin (*garbage) Lorry (*Truck)!!!

*Added in the Americanisms as I'm from the UK
nyanya.gif

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Jax said:
Law said:
Noitora said:
Toni Plutonij said:
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif

Nah, the guy that destroyed the DS cart was actually funny, and not goddamn annoying.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Couldn't just keep a backup data? Damn, a DVD-R costs mere cents. Can't you just copy/paste your current saves on another folder whenever you change the SD files, just in case something (like THIS) happened? I have 260 NDS saves in a .zip file, and that's a mere 3.6MB.

Sorry if I sound rude, but seriously, I'll never understand how the heck some people don't to backups of their DS files. ):

God, that level was a pain in the behind. I actually finished that damn maze house... Wait, why the hell was I playing Bebe's Kids in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1