Hacking I Deleted a Few Tickets or Titles Off FBI, Can't Access Games. Please Help!

Loanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I deleted some tickets or titles (I don't really remember) off FBI, assuming it would give me more space to install other games but when i powered off my 3DS It gave me and "error Unable to Mount CTRNAND or load CTRNAND FIRM" and a black screen. After 12 hours of research and trying so many procedures, I just backed up my SysNAND backup that i had saved on Mac when i installed the CFW on my 3DS. When I got into my home screen i noticed a few games were missing, so i went into software in SYSTEM SETTINGS>>DATA MANAGEMENT>>SOFTWARES and saw that my games had and X on the game icon. I can't delete it or anything, Read that t is due to missing tickets but i cant seem to find a way to get it back. Please Help!!

Last edited by Loanny,

tosti

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I deleted some tickets or titles (I don't really remember) off FBI, assuming it would give me more space to install other games but when i powered off my 3DS It gave me and "error Unable to Mount CTRNAND or load CTRNAND FIRM" and a black screen. After 12 hours of research and trying so many procedures, I just backed up my SysNAND backup that i had saved on Mac when i installed the CFW on my 3DS. When I got into my home screen i noticed a few games were missing, so i went into software in SYSTEM SETTINGS>>DATA MANAGEMENT>>SOFTWARES and saw that my games had and X on the game icon. I can't delete it or anything, Read that t is due to missing tickets but i cant seem to find a way to get it back. Please Help!!

While I am still a relative newcomer, I can try to help. Since you can get into the home screen, try if you can get into the FBI application. I think it has an option to download tickets again.

Since I am at work and don’t have my 3DS with me, I think you can delete titles to create more space via the FBI app as well. I believe you will find the option to delete titles under the SD section in FBI.

Hopefully you will manage to fix your problem. If you do not have access to FBI, maybe come back to this thread and ask again. Finally, next time, maybe try a little more care when deleting things. ; )

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
:yay3ds: amazing..
These are the most helpful replies I've ever seen. Wow! That will really help repairing the damage. *Ahem* smh

Don't delete NAND titles and tickets, red (CTRNAND) and purple (TWLN) – only exception are DSiWare games. Freeing space on SD can be done with Data Management – and FBI. SD titles are green. Or copy + paste everything from your current SD to a larger one (needs to be formatted FAT32 manually on 64GB and larger; those come with mandatory default file system exFAT).

Restoring a NAND image will revert the database for installed titles to a previous status. This is why you are missing all the tickets of games that were installed after creating the image. Missing tickets (games with "X" in Data Management) can be replaced with fake tickets:
https://github.com/ihaveamac/faketik

If you have any further questions or problems just ask again.

Good luck and have fun.

Edit:
Deleting things on NAND is never good. I guess you know this now. If you ever feel like experimenting again (makes no sense though), create a fresh NAND backup and SD backup and store everything on your computer before the experiment.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,

Loanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
While I am still a relative newcomer, I can try to help. Since you can get into the home screen, try if you can get into the FBI application. I think it has an option to download tickets again.

Since I am at work and don’t have my 3DS with me, I think you can delete titles to create more space via the FBI app as well. I believe you will find the option to delete titles under the SD section in FBI.

Hopefully you will manage to fix your problem. If you do not have access to FBI, maybe come back to this thread and ask again. Finally, next time, maybe try a little more care when deleting things. ; )
I can access FBI but I dont see an option to recover the missing tickets.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

These are the most helpful replies I've ever seen. Wow! That will really help repairing the damage. *Ahem* smh

Don't delete NAND titles and tickets, red (CTRNAND) and purple (TWLN) – only exception are DSiWare games. Freeing space on SD can be done with Data Management – and FBI. SD titles are green. Or copy + paste everything from your current SD to a larger one (needs to be formatted FAT32 manually on 64GB and larger; those come with mandatory default file system exFAT).

Restoring a NAND image will revert the database for installed titles to a previous status. This is why you are missing all the tickets of games that were installed after creating the image. Missing tickets (games with "X" in Data Management) can be replaced with fake tickets:

If you have any further questions or problems just ask again.

Good luck and have fun.

Edit:
Deleting things on NAND is never good. I guess you know this now. If you ever feel like experimenting again (makes no sense though), create a fresh NAND backup and SD backup and store everything on your computer before the experiment.
I had downloaded faketik a few days ago but i dont know how to use it. Its a 3dsx file

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can access FBI but I dont see an option to recover the missing tickets.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had downloaded faketik a few days ago but i dont know how to use it. Its a 3dsx file
You need to run the homebrew launcher from download play. https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup has steps on how to use and set that up. You will then run the .3dsx file from there.

Loanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need to run the homebrew launcher from download play. has steps on how to use and set that up. You will then run the .3dsx file from there.
okay so the 3dsx file where do i put it on the SD Card. Will it be in the root of the SD card or in a certain folder?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay so the 3dsx file where do i put it on the SD Card. Will it be in the root of the SD card or in a certain folder?
Put all your homebrew app, including faketik.3dsx into SD:/3DS
The only 3dsx file that goes into the root directory is boot.3dsx (the Homebrew Launcher itself). If this file is not existent Rosalina injection as well as the wrapper app will result in an ARM11 error.

HB Launcher can browse the SD card but opens the SD:/3DS folder by default so putting the apps there makes the most sense.

Loanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Put all your homebrew app, including faketik.3dsx into SD:/3DS
The only 3dsx file that goes into the root directory is boot.3dsx (the Homebrew Launcher itself). If this file is not existent Rosalina injection as well as the wrapper app will result in an ARM11 error.

HB Launcher can browse the SD card but opens the SD:/3DS folder by default so putting the apps there makes the most sense.
Its already in the 3DS folder. How do i launch it?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its already in the 3DS folder. How do i launch it?
If you have the HB Launcher Wrapper installed just start it from Home Menu. Faketik should show up in the list.

1.png
2.png

In case you do not have HB Launcher Wrapper installed you have to start HB Launcher with Rosalina injection:
The Guide said:
Section III - Homebrew Launcher
  1. Launch the Download Play application (
    download-play-icon.png
    )
  2. Wait until you see the two buttons
  3. Press (L) + (Down) + (Select) at the same time to open the Rosalina menu
  4. Select “Miscellaneous options”
  5. Select “Switch the hb. title to the current app.”
  6. Press (B) to continue
  7. Press (B) to return to the Rosalina main menu
  8. Press (B) to exit the Rosalina menu
  9. Press (Home), then close Download Play
  10. Launch the Download Play application

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a