Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't do this part..

Section IV - Updating the System
If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND before doing this section.

.. Because my SD card is on the way out and i didn't want to copy possibly corrupt data. So my question is.. What do i do to use a new blank SD card? Without copying stuff from the old one.

EDIT: I dont care about losing saves and games.. :D

Last edited by fuctfuct,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I didn't do this part..

Section IV - Updating the System
If, before following this guide, you already had an EmuNAND setup and would like to move the contents of your previous EmuNAND to your new SysNAND CFW, now is the time to follow Move EmuNAND before doing this section.

.. Because my SD card is on the way out and i didn't want to copy possibly corrupt data. So my question is.. What do i do to use a new blank SD card? Without copying stuff from the old one.

EDIT: I dont care about losing saves and games.. :D
Put Luma boot.firm and Homebrew launcher boot.3dsx to the root of your sd and redo the finalizing setup part.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That's normal. The reason they aren't needed:
boot9strap: only needed for initially installing boot9strap
DCIM and Nintendo 3ds: Official Nintendo folders, will be created automatically as needed
Otherapp, safehaxpayload and soundhax: Only needed for soundhax and safehax, which are only needed for initially installing boot9strap.

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
No essential.exefs in the /gm9/out/ folder :/

EDIT: Can i just skip this and use the back up i created when i upgraded from A9LH?

EDIT2: So i have BLUE2DS-SYSNAND.zip and BLUE2DS-SYSNAND2(NOessential.exefs).zip :/

Last edited by fuctfuct,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No essential.exefs in the /gm9/out/ folder :/

EDIT: Can i just skip this and use the back up i created when i upgraded from A9LH?

EDIT2: So i have BLUE2DS-SYSNAND.zip and BLUE2DS-SYSNAND2(NOessential.exefs).zip :/
If you have it from earlier it's fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water